Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- The molecular basis of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.Blood. 1995; 86: 3277-3286
- Natural history of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1253-1258
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria and the age of therapeutic complement inhibition.Expert Rev Clin Immunol. 2013; 9: 1113-1124
- Bone marrow failure syndromes: paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2009; 23: 333-346
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clones in severe aplastic anemia patients treated with horse anti-thymocyte globulin plus cyclosporine.Haematologica. 2010; 95: 1075-1080
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and monitoring of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria and related disorders by flow cytometry.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2010; 78: 211-230
- Diagnosis and management of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.Blood. 2005; 106: 3699-3709
- Deficiency of glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-linked membrane glycoproteins of leukocytes in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, description of a new diagnostic cytofluorometric assay.Blood. 1990; 76: 1853-1859
- Diagnosing PNH with FLAER and multiparameter flow cytometry.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2007; 72: 167-177
- Practical guidelines for the high-sensitivity detection and monitoring of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clones by flow cytometry.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2012; 82: 195-208
- Use of a FLAER-based WBC assay in the primary screening of PNH clones.Am J Clin Pathol. 2009; 132: 564-572
- Flow cytometric testing for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: CD64 is better for gating monocytes than CD33.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2013; 84: 33-36
- Use of CD157 in FLAER-based assays for high-sensitivity PNH granulocyte and PNH monocyte detection.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2014; 86: 44-55
- Detailed immunophenotypic characterization of different major and minor subsets of peripheral blood cells in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.Transfusion. 2008; 48: 1403-1414
- High-sensitivity detection of PNH red blood cells, red cell precursors, and white blood cells.Curr Protoc Cytom. 2015; 72 (6.37.1-30)
- Validation of cell-based fluorescence assays: practice guidelines from the International Council for Standardization of Haematology and International Clinical Cytometry Society.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2013; 84: 281
- PIG-A mutations in normal hematopoiesis.Blood. 2005; 105: 3848-3854
- Determination of optimal replicate number for validation of imprecision using fluorescence cell-based assays: proposed practical method.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2013; 84: 329-337
- H52–A2 red blood cell diagnostic testing using flow cytometry; approved guideline. vol. 34. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne (PA)2014 2nd edition.
- Standardizing leucocyte PNH clone detection: an international study.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2014; 86: 311-318
- Intra- and interlaboratory variability of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria testing by flow cytometry following the 2012 practical guidelines for high-sensitivity paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria testing.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2013; 84: 229-236
Disclosure: M. Keeney and the laboratory have received funding from Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Canada; A. Illingworth is a consultant for and has received speaker fees from Alexion Pharmaceuticals; the laboratory has received funding from Alexion Pharmaceuticals; R. Sutherland has received funding from, is a consultant for, and has received speaker fees from Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Canada.