To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Internal quality control: planning and implementation strategies.Ann Clin Biochem. 2003; 40: 593-611
- Clinical quality vs. analytical performance: what are the right targets and target values?.Accred Qual Assur. 2004; 10: 10-14
- An assessment of sigma metrics for analytic quality using performance data from proficiency testing surveys and the CLIA criteria for acceptable performance.Am J Clin Pathol. 2006; 125: 343-354
- Integration of a multisite enterprise quality control program on a wide area network and use of sigma statistics to standardize Westgard QC rules.Clin Chem Suppl. 2011; (Poster C40 for AACC Annual Meeting): A107
- Use of networked Westgard advisor quality control software and dashboards to reduce QC rejections in a regional laboratory system.Clin Chem Suppl. 2012; (Poster B-29 for AACC Annual Meeting 2012): A69
- Expansion of a multisite, advanced analytical qc program to include prothrombin time testing using sigma statistics and auto-generated peer values.Clin Chem. 2013; 59 (Poster A-486 for AACC Annual Meeting 2013): A147
- Quality control in coagulation testing.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2008; 34: 642-646
- Validation of the Sysmex CS5100 coagulation analyzer and comparison to the Stago STA-R analyzer for routine coagulation parameters.Int J Lab Hematol. 2015; 37: 372-381
- Performance evaluation of the new hematology analyzer Sysmex XN series.Int J Lab Hematol. 2015; 37: 155-164
Published online: December 26, 2016
© 2016 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.