Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Foreword. The Stockholm Consensus on quality specifications in laboratory medicine 25-26 April 1999.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1999; 59: 475-476
- Defining analytical performance specifications: consensus statement from the 1st strategic conference of the European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2015; 53: 833-835
- Errors in laboratory medicine.Clin Chem. 2002; 48: 691-698
- The detection and prevention of errors in laboratory medicine.Ann Clin Biochem. 2010; 47: 101-110
- Mistakes in a stat laboratory: types and frequency.Clin Chem. 1997; 43: 1348-1351
- Errors in a stat laboratory: types and frequencies 10 years later.Clin Chem. 2007; 53: 1338-1342
- Medical laboratories: requirements for quality and competence.International Organization for Standardization, Geneva (Switzerland)2013
- Performance criteria and quality indicators for the post-analytical phase.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2016; 54: 1169-1176
- Performance criteria and quality indicators for the pre-analytical phase.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2015; 53: 943-948
- Errors in clinical laboratories or errors in laboratory medicine?.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2006; 44: 750-759
- Preanalytical quality improvement: in quality we trust.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013; 51: 229-241
- Evaluation of an automated preanalytical robotic workstation at two academic health centers.Clin Chem. 2002; 48: 540-548
- Pre-analytical workstations: a tool for reducing laboratory errors.Clin Chim Acta. 2009; 404: 68-74
- Preanalytical venous blood sampling practices demand improvement: a survey of test-request management, test-tube labelling and information search procedures.Clin Chim Acta. 2008; 391: 91-97
- Preanalytical errors in primary healthcare: a questionnaire study of information search procedures, test request management and test tube labelling.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2009; 47: 195-201
- Short-term interventions on wards fail to reduce preanalytical errors: results of two prospective controlled trials.Ann Clin Biochem. 2012; 49: 166-169
- Laboratory turnaround time.Am J Clin Pathol. 1996; 105: 676-688
- Quality assessment of interpretative commenting in clinical chemistry.Clin Chem. 2004; 50: 632-637
- Narrative interpretation for clinical laboratory interpretations.Am J Clin Pathol. 2001; 116: S123-S128
- Regulations regarding reflexive testing and narrative interpretations in laboratory medicine.Am J Clin Pathol. 2001; 116: S129-S132
- The generation of narrative interpretations in laboratory medicine.Am J Clin Pathol. 2001; 116: S133-S140
- Interpretative commenting: a tool for improving the laboratory-clinical interface.Clin Chim Acta. 2009; 404: 46-51
Clinical and Laboratory Standards and Institute. Quality management system: continual improved. Approved Guideline – Third Edition. QMS06–A3, 2011.
- Harmonization in laboratory medicine: requests, samples, measurements and reports.Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci. 2016; 53: 184-196
- Exploring the initial steps of the testing process: frequency and nature of pre-preanalytic errors.Clin Chem. 2012; 58: 638-642
- Quality indicators to detect pre-analytical errors in laboratory testing.Clin Biochem Rev. 2012; 33: 85-88
- Patient safety in the clinical laboratory: a longitudinal analysis of specimen identification errors.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2006; 130: 1662-1668
- Causes, consequences, detection, and prevention of identification errors in laboratory diagnostics.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2009; 47: 143-153
- Quality Indicators to detect pre-analytical errors in laboratory testing.Clin Chim Acta. 2014; 432: 44-48
- Quality indicators in laboratory medicine: a fundamental tool for quality and patient safety.Clin Biochem. 2013; 46: 1170-1174
- Error rate in Australian chemical pathology laboratories.Med J Aust. 1996; 165: 128-130
- Brazilian laboratory indicators program.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2012; 50: 1923-1934
- Quality indicators and specifications for key processes in clinical laboratories: a preliminary experience.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2007; 45: 672-677
- Selecting clinical quality indicators for laboratory medicine.Ann Clin Biochem. 2012; 49: 257-261
- Clinical quality indicators in laboratory medicine.Ann Clin Biochem. 2012; 49: 9-16
- Quality indicators.Biochem Med. 2008; 18: 311-319
- Quality indicators and specifications for key, analytical–extranalytical processes in the clinical laboratory: five years' experience using the six sigma concept.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2011; 49: 463-470
- Clinical quality indicators in laboratory medicine: a survey of current practice in the UK.Ann Clin Biochem. 2011; 48: 238-240
- Monitoring quality indicators in laboratory medicine does not automatically result in quality improvement.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2011; 50: 463-469
- Quality indicators in laboratory medicine: from theory to practice. Preliminary data from the IFCC working group project “laboratory errors and patient safety”.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2011; 49: 835-844
- Harmonization in laboratory medicine: the complete picture.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013; 51: 741-751
- Medical laboratories: reducing error through risk management and continual improvement.International Organization for Standardization, Geneva (Switzerland)2008
Clinical and Laboratory Standards and Institute (CLSI). Development and use of quality indicators for process improvement and monitoring of laboratory quality. Approved Guideline. QMS12–A3, 2010.
- The IFCC Working Group on laboratory errors and patient safety.Clin Chim Acta. 2009; 404: 79-85
- Harmonization of quality indicators in laboratory medicine. A preliminary consensus.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2014; 52: 951-958
- Towards harmonization of quality indicators in laboratory medicine.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013; 51: 187-195
The authors have nothing to disclose.