Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Six sigma risk analysis-designing analytical QC plans for the medical laboratory.Westgard QC, Madison, WI2011
- Sigma metrics as a quality marker for analyzing electrolytes in laboratory.Int J Adv Res (Indore). 2013; 1: 197-201
Cooper G. Bio-Rad LaboratoriesQC Education: Basic Lessons in LaboratoryQualityControl. 2008. Available at: http://www.qcnet.com/Portals/50/PDFs/QCWorkbook2008_Jun08.pdf. Quality control is essential for two reasons: to detect error and avoid false rejections. Accessed January 6, 2016.
- An automated process for selecting statistical QCprocedures to assure clinical and analytical quality requirements.Clin Chem. 1997; 43: 400-403
- Utilization of assay performance characteristics to estimate Hemoglobin A1c result reliability.Clin Chem. 2014; 60: 1073-1079
- Measurement uncertainty in clinical laboratories: implementation to daily practise.Centro Laboratuvarlari, Turkey2007
- Evaluation of measurement uncertainty in clinical chemistry.IRMM European Commission-JRC, Belgium2001
- Guide to, the expression of uncertainty in measurement. JCGM/WG 1, Geneva (Switzerland)1993
Graham White, The hitch-hiker’s guide to measurement uncertainty (MU) in clinical laboratories, 2012. Available at: https://www.westgard.com/hitchhike-mu.htm. Accessed November 25, 2016.
- Basic QC practices-training in statistical quality control for medical laboratories.3rd edition. Westgard QC, Madison, WI2010