Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Quality control in the age of risk management.Clin Lab Med. 2013; 33: 1-194
- Perspectives on quality control, risk management, and analytical quality management.Clin Lab Med. 2013; 33: 1-14
- Developing risk-based quality control plans: an overview of CLSI EP23A.Clin Lab Med. 2013; 33: 15-26
- Satisfying regulatory and accreditation requirements for quality control.Clin Lab Med. 2013; 33: 27-40
- Medicare, Medicaid, and CLIA programs: laboratory requirements relating to quality systems and certain personnel qualifications. Final rule.Fed Regist. 2003; 68: 3640-3714
Appendix C of State Operations Manual, Regulations and Interpretive Guidelines for Laboratories and Laboratory Services. Available at: www.cms.gov/clia/appendc.asp. Accessed June 9, 2016.
CMS Memo of August 16, 2013: Individualized quality control plan (IQCP): a new quality control (QC) option. Available at: www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Legislation/CLIA/Downloads/IQCPbenefits.pdf.
- ISO 15189. Medical laboratories – requirements for quality and competence. International Organization for Standards, Geneva (Switzerland)2012
- Laboratory quality control based on risk management.Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne (PA)2011
CDC, CMS, US Department of Health and Human Services. Developing an IQCP: a step-by-step guide. Available at: wwwn.cdc.gov/CLIA/Resources/IQCP/.
- CLSI C24A3. Statistical quality control for quantitative measurement procedures: principles and definitions. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne (PA)2005
- Charts of operational process specifications (OPSpecs Charts) for assessing the precision, accuracy, and quality control needed to satisfy proficiency testing criteria.Clin Chem. 1992; 38: 1226-1233
- Assuring the right quality right. Chapter 11. How to use the EZRules 3 computer program.Westgard QC, Inc, Madison (WI)2007
- Basic quality management systems. Chapter 12. Designing SQC procedures.Westgard QC, Inc, Madison (WI)2014
- Basic QC practices.4th edition. Westgard QC, Inc, Madison (WI)2016