Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Consensus on the minimum specifications of the analytical quality.Rev Lab Clin. 2008; 1: 35-39
- Consensus agreement conference on strategies to set global quality specifications in laboratory medicine. Stockholm.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1999; 1999: 585
- ISO/TR 15196: 2001. Identification and determination of analytical and clinical performance goals for laboratory methodologies.ISO, Geneva (Switzerland)2001
- Defining analytical performance specifications: consensus statement from the 1st Strategic Conference of the European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. Consensus statement.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2015; 53: 833-835
- Internal quality control vs external quality control.Rev Lab Clin. 2016; 9: 54-59
- ISO/IEC 17043:2010 Conformity assessment - General requirements for proficiency testing.1st edition. ISO, Geneva (Switzerland)2010
Guidelines for the requirements for the competence of EQAP organizers IFCC/EMD/C-AQ. Version 3. 2002.
- ISO 9001:2008. Quality management systems. Requirements.ISO, Geneva (Switzerland)2008
- Consensus on the minimum analytical quality specifications for haematology and special biochemistry parameters.Rev Lab Clin. 2010; 3: 87-93
- Minimum analytical quality specifications of interlaboratory comparisons: agreement among Spanish EQA organizers.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2012; 50: 455-461
- Updates of analytical quality specifications 2014. Consensus of national scientific societies.Rev Lab Clin. 2014; 7: 3-8
- Richtlinie der Bundesärztekammer zur Qualitätssicherung laboratoriumsmedizinischer Untersuchungen.Dtsch Ärztebl. 2008; 105: 341-345
Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). CLIA requirements for analytical quality. 2003. Available at: http://www.westgard.com/clia.htm. Accessed May 1, 2016.
- Level of implementation of analytical quality specifications in Spain.Rev Lab Clin. 2015; 8: 19-28
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest regarding the publication of this article.