Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- The IFCC reference measurement system for HbA1c: a 6-year progress report.Clin Chem. 2008; 54: 240-248
- IFCC reference system for measurement of hemoglobin A1c in human blood and the national standardization schemes in the United States, Japan, and Sweden: a method-comparison study.Clin Chem. 2004; 50: 166-174
- International Expert Committee report on the role of the A1C assay in the diagnosis of diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2009; 32: 1327-1334
2011 WHO Guidelines. Use of glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c) in the diagnosis of diabetes. Available at: www.who.int/diabetes/publications/report-hba1c_2011.pdf. Accessed November 14, 2016.
- Investigation of 2 models to set and evaluate quality targets for Hb A1c: biological variation and sigma-metrics.Clin Chem. 2015; 61: 752-759
- Biological variation of hemoglobin A1c: consequences for diagnosing diabetes mellitus.Clin Chem. 2014; 60: 1570-1572
SKML. Available at: http://www.skml.nl/en/home. Accessed October 1, 2016.
- Three of 7 hemoglobin A1c point-of-care instruments do not meet generally accepted analytical performance criteria.Clin Chem. 2014; 60: 1062-1072
International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. Available at: http://www.ifcchba1c.net/node/1. Accessed October 1, 2016.
International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. IFCC HbA1c network. Available at: http://www.ifcchba1c.net/network/approved?page=1. Accessed October 1, 2016.
SKML. Scoring and reporting system. Available at: http://www.skml.nl/en/home/schemes/reportings/inputs/great-britain-frgi. Accessed October 1, 2016.
Data Innovations. EP Evaluator. Available at: https://www.datainnovations.com/products/ep-evaluator. Accessed October 1, 2016.
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.