Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Defining analytical performance specifications: consensus statement for the 1st strategic conference of the European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2015; 53: 829-953
- Useful measures and models for analytical quality management in medical laboratories.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2016; 54: 223-233
- Total error vs. measurement uncertainty: the match continues.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2016; 54: 195-196
- Total error vs. measurement uncertainty: revolution or evolution.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2016; 54: 235-239
- Quality control in the age of risk management.Clin Lab Med. 2013; 33: 1
- From total allowable error via metrological traceability to uncertainty of measurement of the unbiased results.Accred Qual Assur. 1999; 4: 401-405
- Setting quality specifications for the future with newer approaches to defining uncertainty in laboratory medicine.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1999; 59: 579-584
- Strategies to set global analytical quality specifications in laboratory medicine.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1999; 59: 475-585
- Bias in clinical chemistry.Bioanalysis. 2014; 6: 2855-2875
- Metrological traceability of calibration in the estimation and use of common medical decision-making criteria.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2004; 42: 842-850
- Investigation of 2 models to set and evaluate quality targets for HbA1c: bilogic variation and sigma metrics.Clin Chem. 2015; 61: 752-759
- A graphical tool for assessing quality on the sigma-scale from proficiency testing and external quality assessment surveys.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2015; 53: 1531-1536
- Quality control review: implementing a scientifically based quality control system.Ann Clin Biochem. 2016; 53: 32-50
- Medical laboratories – requirements for quality and competence.ISO, Geneva (Switzerland)2012
- Laboratory process specifications for assuring quality in the U.S. National Cholesterol Education Program.Clin Chem. 1991; 37: 656-661
- Cholesterol operating specifications for assuring the quality required by CLIA proficiency testing.Clin Chem. 1991; 37: 1938-1944
- Allowable imprecision for laboratory tests based on clinical and analytical test outcome criteria.Clin Chem. 1994; 40: 1909-1914
- Balogh E.P. Miller B.T. Ball J.R. Board on health care services. Institute of medicine. improving diagnosis in health care. The National academies Press, Washington, DC2015
- Uncertainty of measurement in quantitative medical testing: a laboratory implementation guide.Clin Biochem Rev. 2004; 25: S1-S24
JCGM 200;2012 International vocabulary of metrology – Basic and general concepts and associated terms (VIM), 3rd edition 2008 version with minor corrections. Available at: 222.bipm.org. Accessed February 1, 2016.
- Uncertainty in measurement and total error – are they so incompatible?.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2016; 54: 1309-1311
- Treatment of uncorrected measurement bias in uncertainty estimation for chemical measurements.Anal Bioanal Chem. 2008; 390: 201-213
- Is the combination of trueness and precision in one expression meaningful? On the use of total error and uncertainty in clinical chemistry.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2016; 54: 1291-1297
BIPM JCGM 100: 2008. GUM 1995 with minor corrections. Evaluation of measurement data – Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement. Available at: www.bipm.org/utils/common/documents/jcgm/JCGM_100_2008_E.pdf Accessed February 22, 2016.
- Basic quality management systems.(Chapter 15. Measuring the uncertainty of measurements) Westgard QC, Inc, Madison (WI)2014: 223-237