Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Drug Testing: a white paper of the American Society of Addiction Medicine.ASAM, Chevy Chase (MD)2013: 5-108
- A survey of ASAM members' knowledge, attitudes, and practices in urine drug testing.J Addict Med. 2015; 9: 399-404
- Advanced urine toxicology testing.J Addict Dis. 2010; 29: 436-448
- Prescription opioids. IV: disposition of hydrocodone in oral fluid and blood following single-dose administration.J Anal Toxicol. 2015; 39: 510-518
- The ASAM criteria: treatment for addictive, substance-related, and co-occurring conditions.3rd edition. American Society of Addiction Medicine, Chevy Chase (MD)2013: xv (460)
Washington State Agency Medical Directors' Group. Interagency guideline on prescribing opioids for pain. 3rd edition. 2015.
Ohio Department of Health. 2014 Ohio Drug Overdose Data: General Findings; 2016. p. 1–10.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Drug-Poisoning Death Involving Opioid Analgesics. NCHS Data Brief, No.166, September 2014.
- False-positive interferences of common urine drug screen immunoassays: a review.J Anal Toxicol. 2014; 38: 387-396
- Protocol for accuracy of point of care (POC) or in-iffice unrine drug testing (immunoassay) in chronic pain patients: a prospective analysis of immunoassay and liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS).Pain Physician. 2010; 13: E1-E22
- Specimen validity testing in urine drug monitoring of medications and illicit drugs: clinical implications.J Opioid Manag. 2015; 11: 53-59
- 'False-positive' and 'false-negative' test results in clinical urine drug testing.Bioanalysis. 2009; 1: 937-952
- They don't know what they don't know: internal medicine residents' knowledge and confidence in urine drug test interpretation for patients with chronic pain.J Gen Intern Med. 2012; 27: 1521-1527
- A review of the methods, interpretation, and limitations of the urine drug screen.Orthopedics. 2011; 34: 877-881
- Urine drug test interpretation: what do physicians know?.J Opioid Manag. 2007; 3: 80-86
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, Calendar Year (CY) 2016 Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule (CLFS), Final Determination, November 2015.
- Simultaneous quantification of 19 drugs/metabolites in urine important for pain management by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2012; 50: 95-103
- Quantification of buprenorphine, norbuprenorphine and 6-monoacetylmorphine in urine by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.J Chrom Separ Tech. 2013; 4: 174
- Pharmacogenetic randomized trial for cocaine abuse: disulfiram and dopamine beta-hydroxylase.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 219-224
- Misuse and abuse of pregabalin and gabapentin: cause for concern?.CNS Drugs. 2014; 28: 491-496
- Not in my back yard: a comparative analysis of crime around publicly funded drug treatment centers, liquor stores, convenience stores, and corner stores in one mid-Atlantic city.J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2016; 77: 17-24
- Detection times for urinary ethyl glucuronide and ethyl sulfate in heavy drinkers during alcohol detoxification.Alcohol Alcohol. 2009; 44: 55-61
- Ethyl glucuronide, ethyl sulfate, and ethanol in urine after intensive exposure to high ethanol content mouthwash.J Anal Toxicol. 2011; 35: 264-268
- The effect of the use of mouthwash on ethylglucuronide concentrations in urine.J Anal Toxicol. 2006; 30: 659-662
- A series of forensic toxicology and drug seizure cases involving illicit fentanyl alone and in combination with heroin, cocaine or heroin and cocaine.J Anal Toxicol. 2014; 38: 592-598
- Prescription opioids. II. Metabolism and excretion patterns of hydrocodone in urine following controlled single-dose administration.J Anal Toxicol. 2013; 37: 486-494
- Urine drug screening: practical guide for clinicians.Mayo Clin Proc. 2008; 83: 66-76
- CDC guideline for prescribing opioids for chronic pain—United States, 2016.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2016; 65: 1-49
- Pathology consultation on urine compliance testing and drug abuse screening.Am J Clin Pathol. 2014; 142: 586-593