Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Does random urine drug testing reduce illicit drug use in chronic pain patients receiving opioids?.Pain Physician. 2006; 9: 123-129
- Illicit drug use in the pain patient population decreases with continued drug testing.Pain Physician. 2011; 14: 189-193
- Urine drug testing in the treatment of chronic noncancer pain in a Kentucky private neuroscience practice: the potential effect of Medicare benefit changes in Kentucky.Pain Physician. 2010; 13: 187-194
- Clinical guidelines for the use of chronic opioid therapy in chronic noncancer pain.J Pain. 2009; 10: 113-130
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP) guidelines for responsible opioid prescribing in chronic non-cancer pain: part 2–guidance.Pain Physician. 2012; 15: S67-S116
- Comprehensive evidence-based guidelines for interventional techniques in the management of chronic spinal pain.Pain Physician. 2009; 12: 699-802
- Comprehensive review of epidemiology, scope, and impact of spinal pain.Pain Physician. 2009; 12: E35-E70
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP) guidelines for responsible opioid prescribing in chronic non-cancer pain: part I–evidence assessment.Pain Physician. 2012; 15: S1-S65
- Oral fluid drug testing of chronic pain patients. II. Comparison of paired oral fluid and urine specimens.J Anal Toxicol. 2012; 36: 75-80
- Optimizing urine drug testing for monitoring medication compliance in pain management.Pain Med. 2013; 14: 1813-1820
- Drug testing in the workplace.Pharmacotherapy. 2012; 32: 649-656
Washington State Association of State Medical Directors. Interagency guideline on prescribing opioids for pain. 2015. p. 105.
United States v. Zadeh. 2014, U.S. Dist. LEXIS 181500, ×1.
Debbrecht-Switalski J. Evidence-based best practice for opioid prescribing and monitoring: medicolegal pain management expert symposium. International Conference on Opioids. Boston, June 6, 2016.
- Predicting aberrant behaviors in opioid-treated patients: preliminary validation of the opioid risk tool.Pain Med. 2005; 6: 432-442
- Validation of the revised screener and opioid assessment for patients with pain (SOAPP-R).J Pain. 2008; 9: 360-372
- Cross-validation of a screener to predict opioid misuse in chronic pain patients (SOAPP-R).J Addict Med. 2009; 3: 66-73
- Hazardous and harmful alcohol consumption in primary care.Arch Intern Med. 1999; 159: 1681-1689
- Prescription opioid abuse, chronic pain, and primary care: a Co-occurring Disorders Clinic in the chronic disease model.J Subst Abuse Treat. 2012; 43: 446-450
- Prevalence of axis-1 psychiatric (with focus on depression and anxiety) disorder and symptomatology among non-medical prescription opioid users in substance use treatment: systematic review and meta-analyses.Addict Behav. 2014; 39: 520-531
- Metabolism and disposition of prescription opioids: a review.Forensic Sci Rev. 2015; 27: 115-145
- Observations on the metabolism of morphine to hydromorphone in pain patients.J Anal Toxicol. 2012; 36: 250-256
- Observations on the urine metabolic profile of codeine in pain patients.J Anal Toxicol. 2014; 38: 86-91
- Urinary hydrocodone and metabolite distributions in pain patients.J Anal Toxicol. 2014; 38: 404-409
- Observations on hydrocodone and its metabolites in oral fluid specimens of the pain population: comparison with urine.J Opioid Manag. 2014; 10: 177-186
- Prescription opioids. IV: disposition of hydrocodone in oral fluid and blood following single-dose administration.J Anal Toxicol. 2015; 39: 510-518
- Prescription opioids. II. Metabolism and excretion patterns of hydrocodone in urine following controlled single-dose administration.J Anal Toxicol. 2013; 37: 486-494
- Opioid metabolism and clinical aspects.Eur J Pharmacol. 2015; 769: 71-78
- The metabolism of opioid agents and the clinical impact of their active metabolites.Clin J Pain. 2011; 27: 824-838
- Hydromorphone-3-glucuronide: a more potent neuro-excitant than its structural analogue, morphine-3-glucuronide.Life Sci. 2001; 69: 409-420
- Detection times of drugs of abuse in blood, urine, and oral fluid.Ther Drug Monit. 2004; 26: 200-205
- Oral fluid collection: the neglected variable in oral fluid testing.Forensic Sci Int. 2005; 150: 165-173
- Specimen validity testing in urine drug monitoring of medications and illicit drugs: clinical implications.J Opioid Manag. 2015; 11: 53-59