Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- A retrospective analysis of urine drugs of abuse immunoassay true positive rates at a National Reference Laboratory.J Anal Toxicol. 2016; 40: 97-107
- Comparative evaluation of the accuracy of immunoassay with liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) of urine drug testing (UDT) opioids and illicit drugs in chronic pain patients.Pain Physician. 2011; 14: 174-187
- False-positive interferences of common urine drug screen immunoassays: a review.J Anal Toxicol. 2014; 38: 387-396
- Commonly prescribed medications and potential false-positive urine drug screens.Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2010; 67: 1344-1350
- Urine drug screening: practical guide for clinicians.Mayo Clin Proc. 2008; 83: 66-76
Federal Register/Vol. 80. No. 94/pg. 28101–28151.
- Specimen validity testing in urine drug monitoring of medications and illicit drugs: clinical implications.J Opioid Manag. 2015; 11: 53-59
SAMHSA. Medical review officer manual for federal agency workplace drug testing programs, 2010. Available at: http://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/mro-manual.pdf. Accessed August 25, 2016.
- The measurement of liver circulation by means of the colloid disappearance rate: I. Liver blood flow in normal young men.Circulation. 1953; 7: 690-695
- The unreliability of using a urine ethanol concentration to predict a blood ethanol concentration.Forensic Sci Int. 1984; 25: 277-281
European Medicines Agency. Suboxone- EPAR-Scientific Discussion; 2006. Available at: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Scientific_Discussion/human/000697/WC500058497.pdf. Accessed August 25, 2016.
- Interpretation of oral fluid tests for drugs of abuse.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007; 1098: 51-103
- Detection times of drugs of abuse in blood, urine, and oral fluid.Ther Drug Monit. 2004; 26: 200-205
- Urine drug test interpretation: what do physicians know?.J Opioid Manag. 2007; 3: 80-86
- Urinalysis and casual handling of marijuana and cocaine.J Anal Toxicol. 1991; 15: 46
- On the dermal absorption of cocaine.J Anal Toxicol. 1990; 14: 383-384
- Passive cannabis smoke exposure and oral fluid testing. II. Two studies of extreme cannabis smoke exposure in a motor vehicle.J Anal Toxicol. 2005; 29: 607-615
- Active and realistic passive marijuana exposure tested by three immunoassays and GC/MS in urine.J Anal Toxicol. 1988; 12: 113-116
- Passive cannabis smoke exposure and oral fluid testing.J Anal Toxicol. 2004; 28: 546-552
- Non-smoker exposure to secondhand cannabis smoke II: effect of room ventilation on the physiological, subjective, and behavioral/cognitive effects.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2015; 151: 194-202
- Nonsmoker exposure to secondhand cannabis smoke. III. Oral fluid and blood drug concentrations and corresponding subjective effects.J Anal Toxicol. 2015; 39: 497-509
- Application of LC-ESI-MS-MS for detection of synthetic adulterants in herbal remedies.J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2006; 41: 554-564
- HPLC and GC-MS screening of Chinese proprietary medicine for undeclared therapeutic substances.J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2001; 24: 983-992
- The role of laboratory examinations in medical toxicology.Przegl Lek. 2005; 62: 954-959
- The poppy seed defense: a novel solution.Drug Test Anal. 2014; 6: 194-201
- Pathology consultation on urine compliance testing and drug abuse screening.Am J Clin Pathol. 2014; 142: 586-593
The authors have no commercial or financial conflict of interest.