To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Forensic drug testing.in: Levine B. Principles of forensic toxicology. 3rd edition. AACC Press, Washington, DC2009: 31-45
- Schedules of controlled substances: extension of temporary placement of UR-144, XLR11, and AKB48 in schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act. Final order.Fed Reg. 2015; 80: 27854-27856
- Advances in drug testing for substance abuse alternative programs.J Nurs Regul. 2016; 6: 62-67
- Preanalytical aspects in postmortem toxicology.Forensic Sci Int. 2004; 142: 75-100
- Medical review officer manual for federal agency workplace drug testing programs.Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Rockville (MD)2010
- Postmortem forensic toxicology.in: Levine B. Principles of forensic toxicology. 3rd edition. AACC Press, Washington, DC2009: 3-13
- Strengthening forensic science in the United States: a path forward.National Academies Press, Washington (DC)2009
- Human performance toxicology.in: Levine B. Principles of forensic toxicology. 3rd edition. AACC Press, Washington, DC2009: 15-29
The author has no commercial or financial conflict of interest.
© 2016 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.