Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
C.f.D.C.a.P. Reported cases of Lyme disease by year, United States, 1995–2013. 2015. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/lyme/stats/chartstables/casesbyyear.html. Accessed September 16, 2015.
- Asymptomatic infection with Borrelia burgdorferi.Clin Infect Dis. 2003; 37: 528-532
- Lyme disease (Lyme Borreliosis) due to Borrelia burgdorferi.in: Dolin R. Bennett J.E. Blaser M.J. Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's principles and practice of infectious diseases. Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia2015: 2725-2735
- The clinical spectrum of early Lyme borreliosis in patients with culture-confirmed erythema migrans.Am J Med. 1996; 100: 502-508
- Comparison of culture-confirmed erythema migrans caused by Borrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto in New York State and by Borrelia afzelii in Slovenia.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 32-36
- The presenting manifestations of Lyme disease and the outcomes of treatment.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 2472-2474
- Lyme disease.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 684
- The triad of neurologic manifestations of Lyme disease: meningitis, cranial neuritis, and radiculoneuritis.Neurology. 1985; 35: 47-53
- Nervous system lyme disease.Clin Lab Med. 2015; (in press)
- Lyme disease associated with sudden sensorineural hearing loss: case report and literature review.Otol Neurotol. 2013; 34: 832-837
- Lyme carditis.Infect Dis Clin North Am. 2008; 22 (vi): 275-288
- The clinical evolution of Lyme arthritis.Ann Intern Med. 1987; 107: 725-731
- Antibiotic-refractory Lyme arthritis is associated with HLA-DR molecules that bind a Borrelia burgdorferi peptide.J Exp Med. 2006; 203: 961-971
- Lyme borreliosis.Lancet. 2003; 362: 1639-1647
- Clinical manifestations of acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans in 50 Swedish patients.Zentralbl Bakteriol Mikrobiol Hyg A. 1986; 263: 253-261
- A critical appraisal of “chronic Lyme disease”.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 1422-1430
- Two controlled trials of antibiotic treatment in patients with persistent symptoms and a history of Lyme disease.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 85-92
- Study and treatment of post Lyme disease (STOP-LD): a randomized double masked clinical trial.Neurology. 2003; 60: 1923-1930
- Cognitive function in post-treatment Lyme disease: do additional antibiotics help?.Neurology. 2003; 60: 1916-1922
- Human fetal borreliosis, toxemia of pregnancy, and fetal death.Zentralbl Bakteriol Mikrobiol Hyg A. 1986; 263: 189-200
- Lyme disease during pregnancy.JAMA. 1986; 255: 3394-3396
- Maternal-fetal transmission of the Lyme disease spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi.Ann Intern Med. 1985; 103: 67-68
- Erythema migrans in pregnancy.Wien Klin Wochenschr. 1999; 111: 933-940
- Maternal Lyme borreliosis and pregnancy outcome.Int J Infect Dis. 2010; 14: e494-e498
- Differentiation of reinfection from relapse in recurrent Lyme disease.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 1883-1890
- Prospective clinical evaluation of patients from Missouri and New York with erythema migrans-like skin lesions.Clin Infect Dis. 2005; 41: 958-965
- Facial palsy and infection: the unfolding story.Clin Infect Dis. 1992; 14: 263-271
- The clinical assessment, treatment, and prevention of lyme disease, human granulocytic anaplasmosis, and babesiosis: clinical practice guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis. 2006; 43: 1089-1134
- In vitro antimicrobial susceptibility testing of Borrelia burgdorferi: a microdilution MIC method and time-kill studies.J Clin Microbiol. 1992; 30: 2692-2697
- Duration of antibiotic therapy for early Lyme disease. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Ann Intern Med. 2003; 138: 697-704
- Ceftriaxone compared with doxycycline for the treatment of acute disseminated Lyme disease.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 289-294
- Comparison of intravenous penicillin G and oral doxycycline for treatment of Lyme neuroborreliosis.Neurology. 1994; 44: 1203-1207
- Oral doxycycline versus intravenous ceftriaxone for European Lyme neuroborreliosis: a multicentre, non-inferiority, double-blind, randomised trial.Lancet Neurol. 2008; 7: 690-695
- Macrolide therapy of chronic Lyme disease.Med Sci Monit. 2003; 9: PI136-PI142
- Tetracycline therapy for chronic Lyme disease.Clin Infect Dis. 1997; 25: S52-S56
- Repeated antibiotic treatment in chronic Lyme disease.J Spirochetal Tick-Borne Dis. 1999; 5: 94-102
- Bacterial triggers and autoimmune rheumatic diseases.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2008; 26: S12-S17
Disclosure Statement: The author has nothing to disclose.