Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- EHRA practical guide on the use of new oral anticoagulants in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation: executive summary.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 2094-2106
- Conventional and new oral anticoagulants in the treatment of chest disease and its complications.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013; 188: 413-421
- Relative effects of two different enoxaparin regimens as comparators against newer oral anticoagulants: meta-analysis and adjusted indirect comparison.Chest. 2013; 144: 593-600
Bayer Pharma AG. Rivaroxaban summary of product characteristics. Available at: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Product_Information/human/000944/WC500057108.pdf. Accessed December 9, 2013.
- New anticoagulants.Circulation. 2010; 121: 1523-1532
- Monitoring plasma levels of factor Xa inhibitors: how, why and when?.Expert Rev Hematol. 2013; 6: 155-164
- Measurement of dabigatran and rivaroxaban in primary prevention of venous thromboembolism in 106 patients, who have undergone major orthopedic surgery: an observational study.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2013; 35: 140-146
- Reversal of target-specific oral anticoagulants.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2013; 36: 195-202
- How I treat anticoagulated patients undergoing an elective procedure or surgery.Blood. 2012; 120: 2954-2962
- Managing new oral anticoagulants in the perioperative and intensive care unit setting.Anesthesiology. 2013; 118: 1466-1474
- Practical management of bleeding due to the anticoagulants dabigatran, rivaroxaban, and apixaban.Cleve Clin J Med. 2013; 80: 443-451
- Surgery and invasive procedures in patients on long-term treatment with direct oral anticoagulants: thrombin or factor-Xa inhibitors. Recommendations of the Working Group on Perioperative Haemostasis and the French Study Group on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.Arch Cardiovasc Dis. 2011; 104: 669-676
- Management of severe perioperative bleeding: guidelines from the European Society of Anaesthesiology.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2013; 30: 270-382
- Management of bleeding and coagulopathy following major trauma: an updated European guideline.Crit Care. 2013; 17: R76
- Recommendations for the emergency management of complications associated with the new direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs), apixaban, dabigatran and rivaroxaban.Clin Res Cardiol. 2013; 102: 399-412
- The perioperative management of new direct oral anticoagulants: a question without answers.Thromb Haemost. 2013; 110: 515-522
- Management of major bleeding complications and emergency surgery in patients on long-term treatment with direct oral anticoagulants, thrombin or factor-Xa inhibitors: proposals of the Working Group on Perioperative Haemostasis (GIHP).Arch Cardiovasc Dis. 2013; 106: 382-393
- A guide to GRADE guidelines for the readers of JTH.J Thromb Haemost. 2013; 11: 1603-1608
- Effect of non-specific reversal agents on anticoagulant activity of dabigatran and rivaroxaban: a randomised crossover ex vivo study in healthy volunteers.Thromb Haemost. 2012; 108: 217-224
- Periprocedural bleeding and thromboembolic events with dabigatran compared with warfarin: results from the randomized evaluation of long-term anticoagulation therapy (RE-LY) randomized trial.Circulation. 2012; 126: 343-348
- Using the Internet to conduct surveys of health professionals: a valid alternative?.Fam Pract. 2003; 20: 545-551
- Postal surveys versus electronic mail surveys. The tortoise and the hare revisited.Eval Health Prof. 1998; 21: 395-408
- Hemodynamic monitoring and management in patients undergoing high risk surgery: a survey among North American and European anesthesiologists.Crit Care. 2011; 15: R197
- Central neural blockade in patients with a drug-induced alteration of coagulation. Third edition of the Belgian Association for Regional Anaesthesia (BARA) Guidelines.Acta Anaesthesiol Belg. 2011; 62: 175-191
- Novel oral anticoagulants: implications in the perioperative setting.Anesthesiology. 2010; 113: 726-745
- Executive summary: regional anesthesia in the patient receiving antithrombotic or thrombolytic therapy: American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Evidence-Based Guidelines (Third Edition).Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2010; 35: 102-105
- Regional anaesthesia and antithrombotic agents: recommendations of the European Society of Anaesthesiology.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2010; 27: 999-1015
- New anticoagulants and regional anesthesia.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2009; 22: 661-666
- Selected new antithrombotic agents and neuraxial anaesthesia for major orthopaedic surgery: management strategies.Anaesthesia. 2007; 62: 1154-1160
The Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists (SCA, http://www.scahq.org) and the European Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthesiologists (EACTA, http://www.eacta.org) both endorsed this international survey.
Conflict of Interest Statements: Dr Samama received Speaker’s fee from Bayer, BMS, Boehringer-Ingelheim, CSL Behring, Daichii, GSK, LFB, Octapharma, Pfizer, Rovi, Sanofi; Advisory committees, Bayer, BMS, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Daichii-Sankyo, GSK, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi; Primary Investigator, Bayer, BMS, Boehringer-Ingelheim, LFB, GSK, Sanofi. Prof. J.H. Levy serves on steering committees for Boehringer Ingelheim, CSL Behring AG, Grifols, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, and The Medicines Company.