To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Biomarkers and surrogate endpoints: preferred definitions and conceptual framework.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2001; 69: 89-95
- Surrogate endpoint analysis: an exercise in extrapolation.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2013; 105: 316-320
- Biomarkers and surrogate endpoints in clinical trials.Stat Med. 2012; 31: 2973-2984
- Cardiac troponin assay classification by both clinical and analytical performance characteristics: a study on outcome prediction.Clin Chem. 2013; 59: 976-981
- Tris (2,2'-bipyridyl)ruthenium(II) electrogenerated chemiluminescence in analytical science.Mikrochim Acta. 1997; 127: 19-39
- Chemiluminometric enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA)-on-a-chip biosensor based on cross-flow chromatography.Anal Chim Acta. 2009; 632: 247-255
- Microfluidic lab-on-a-chip platforms: requirements, characteristics and applications.Chem Soc Rev. 2010; 39: 1153-1182
- Multiplexed protein analysis using encoded antibody-conjugated microbeads.J R Soc Interface. 2011; 8: 1104-1113
- Microfluidic chips for immunoassays.Annu Rev Anal Chem (Palo Alto Calif). 2013; 6: 119-141
- A condensed performance-validation strategy for multiplex detection kits used in studies of human clinical samples.J Immunol Methods. 2013; 387: 1-10
- Analytical validation of protein-based multiplex assays: a workshop report by the NCI-FDA Interagency Oncology Task Force on Molecular Diagnostics.Clin Chem. 2010; 56: 237-243
- Multianalyte microspot immunoassay - microanalytical “compact disk” of the future.Clin Chem. 1991; 37: 1955-1967
- Newborn screening for lysosomal storage disorders.Mol Genet Metab. 2006; 88: 307-314
- Determination of 19 cardiac troponin I and T assay 99th percentile values from a common presumably healthy population.Clin Chem. 2012; 58: 1574-1581
- Specificity of a high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I assay using single-molecule-counting technology.Clin Chem. 2009; 55: 196-198
- Analytical characteristics of high-sensitivity cardiac troponin assays.Clin Chem. 2012; 58: 54-61
- Effect of recalibration of the hs-TnT assay on diagnostic performance.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013; : 1-3
- Analytical and assay issues for use of cardiac troponin testing for risk stratification in primary care.Clin Biochem. 2013; 46: 969-978
- Concordance, variance, and outliers in 4 contemporary cardiac troponin assays: implications for harmonization.Clin Chem. 2012; 58: 274-283
- Epitope specificity and IgG subclass distribution of autoantibodies to cardiac troponin.Clin Chem. 2013; 59: 512-518
- Degradation of troponin I in serum or plasma: mechanisms, and analytical and clinical implications.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2012; 38: 222-229
- Challenges of serial troponin testing: a symphony in need for harmony.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168: 4542
- Measurement of B-type natriuretic peptide by two assays utilizing antibodies with different epitope specificity.Clin Biochem. 2011; 44: 257-259
- Evidence for functional heterogeneity of circulating B-type natriuretic peptide.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 1071-1078
- Effect of population selection on 99th percentile values for a high sensitivity cardiac troponin I and T assays.Clin Biochem. 2013; 46: 1636-1643
- Assay performance improved, but which “scorecard” designation for Vitros Troponin I?.Clin Chim Acta. 2012; 413: 826-828
- Increasingly sensitive assays for cardiac troponins: a review.JAMA. 2013; 309: 2262-2269
- In vitro diagnostic medical devices - measurement of quantities in biological samples - metrological traceability of values assigned to calibrators and control materials. ISO 17511. International Organization for Standardization, Geneva (Switzerland)2003
The author has nothing to disclose.
© 2014 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.