To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A personal history of markers of myocyte injury (myocardial infarction).Clin Chim Acta. 2007; 381: 3-8
- Reflections on the evolution of cardiac biomarkers.Clin Chem. 2012; 58: 21-24
- The exciting story of cardiac biomarkers: from retrospective detection to gold standard for acute myocardial infarction and more.Clin Chim Acta. 2006; 369: 179-187
- Increases in cardiac troponin in conditions other than acute coronary syndrome and heart failure.Clin Chem. 2009; 55: 2098-2112
- Third universal definition of myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2020-2035
- Myoglobin as an early indicator of acute myocardial infarction.Ann Emerg Med. 1987; 16: 851-856
- Early detection of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with chest pain and nondiagnostic ECGs: serial CK-MB sampling in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 1990; 19: 1359-1366
- Ninety minute exclusion of acute myocardial infarction by the use of quantitative point-of-care testing of myoglobin and troponin I.Circulation. 2001; 104: 1483-1488
- Ninety minute accelerated critical pathway for chest pain.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88: 611-617
- Emergency department multimarker point-of-care testing reduces time to cardiac marker results without loss of diagnostic accuracy.Point Care. 2006; 5: 132-136
- The value of bedside cardiac biomarker assay in rapid and accurate diagnosis of acute coronary syndromes.Crit Pathw Cardiol. 2007; 6: 76-84
- A systematic review of emergency department point-of-care cardiac markers and efficiency measures.Point Care. 2009; 8: 121-125
- Evaluation of first-draw whole blood, point-of-care cardiac markers in the context of the universal definition of myocardial infarction: a comparison of a multimarker panel to troponin alone and to testing in the central laboratory.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2011; 135: 459-463
- Standardization of cardiac troponin I measurement: past and present.Pathology. 2010; 42: 402-408
- Meta-analysis in clinical chemistry: validation of cardiac troponin T as a marker for ischemic heart disease.Clin Chem. 1995; 41: 1228-1233
- Elevated cardiac troponin levels predict the risk of adverse outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes.Am Heart J. 2000; 140: 917-927
- Requiem for a heavyweight: the demise of creatine kinase-MB.Circulation. 2008; 118: 2200-2206
- A new season for cardiac troponin assays: its time to keep a scorecard.Clin Chem. 2009; 55: 1303-1306
- Preparing the United States for high-sensitivity cardiac troponin assays.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1753-1758
- Early diagnosis of myocardial infarction with sensitive cardiac troponin assays.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 858-867
- Troponin T percentiles from a random population sample, emergency room patients and patients with myocardial infarction.Clin Chem. 2012; 58: 628-637
Published online: January 16, 2014
© 2014 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.