Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Primer-directed enzymatic amplification of DNA with a thermostable DNA polymerase.Science. 1988; 239: 487-491
- Reverse transcription and DNA amplification by a Thermus thermophilus DNA polymerase.Biochemistry. 1991; 30: 7661-7666
- Real time quantitativePCR.Genome Res. 1996; 6: 986-994
- Twenty-five years of quantitative PCR for gene expression analysis.Biotechniques. 2008; 44: 619-626
- Type A influenza virus detection and quantitation by real-time RT-PCR.Methods Mol Biol. 2008; 436: 19-26
- Deletion screening of the Duchenne muscular dystrophy locus via multiplex DNA amplification.Nucleic Acids Res. 1988; 16: 11141-11156
- Principles of the xTAG respiratory viral panel assay.J Clin Virol. 2007; 40: S31-S35
- Strand displacement amplification—an isothermal, in vitro DNA amplification technique.Nucleic Acids Res. 1992; 20: 1691-1696
- Isothermal in vitro amplification of DNA by a restriction enzyme/DNA polymerase system.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1992; 89: 392-396
- Empirical aspects of strand displacement amplification.PCR Methods Appl. 1993; 3 ([review]): 1-6
- Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in respiratory specimens by strand displacement amplification of DNA.J Clin Microbiol. 1996; 34: 860-865
Available at: http://www.gen-probe.com/science/#technologies-0.
- A sequencing method based on real-time pyrophosphate.Science. 1998; 281: 363
- The history of pyrosequencing.Methods Mol Biol. 2007; 373: 1-14
- Direct analysis of single-nucleotide polymorphism on double-stranded DNA by pyrosequencing.Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2000; 31: 107-112
- DNA fragments differing by single base-pair substitutions are separated in denaturing gradient gels: correspondence with melting theory.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1983; 80: 1579-1583
Available at: http://www.ingeny.com/htdocs/DGGE.html.
- 16S rDNA PCR and denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis; a single generic test for detecting and differentiating Mycoplasma species.J Med Microbiol. 2005; 54: 731-739
- A DGGE system for comprehensive mutation screening of BRCA1 and BRCA2: application in a Dutch cancer clinic setting.Hum Mutat. 2006; 27: 654-666
- Product differentiation by analysis of DNA melting curves during the polymerase chain reaction.Anal Biochem. 1997; 245: 154-160
Available at: http://www.kapabiosystems.com/public/pdfs/kapa-hrm-fast-pcrkits/Introduction_to_High_Resolution_Melt _Analysis_Guide.pdf.
- Molecular biology of the cell.5th edition. Garland Science, Taylor & Francis Group, New York2008: 538-539
- Detection of specific sequences among DNA fragments separated by gel electrophoresis.J Mol Biol. 1975; 98: 503-517
- Method for detection of specific RNAs in agarose gels by transfer to diazobenzyloxymethyl-paper and hybridization with DNA probes.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1977; 74: 5350-5354
- An improved, rapid northern protocol.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1997; 238: 277-279
- Detection of mutations in human genes by a new rapid method: cleavage fragment length polymorphism analysis (CFLPA).Mol Cell Probes. 1997; 11: 155-160
- Rapid detection and simultaneous strain differentiation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex bacteria by spoligotyping.Methods Mol Biol. 1998; 101: 381-394
- Transfer of a Mycobacterium tuberculosis genotyping method, spoligotyping, from a reverse line-blot hybridization, membrane-based assay to the luminex multianalyte profiling system.J Clin Microbiol. 2004; 42: 474-477
- Comparative evaluation of first- and second-generation digene hybrid capture assays for detection of human papillomaviruses associated with high or intermediate risk for cervical cancer.J Clin Microbiol. 1999; 37: 796-797
Available at: http://www.thehpvtest.com/∼/media/5C4BD0982BED4E3788F65B36AF829AAD.ashx.
- Preparation and characterization of RNA standards for use in quantitative branched-DNA hybridization assays.Anal Biochem. 1995; 226: 120-129
- Formation and detection of RNA-DNA hybrid molecules in cytological preparations.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1969; 63: 378-383
- A non-radioactive in situ hybridization method for the localization of specific RNAs in Drosophila embryos reveals translational control of the segmentation gene hunchback.Chromosoma. 1989; 98: 81-85
- In situ hybridization: methods and applications.J Clin Lab Anal. 1997; 11: 2-9
- Gold-facilitated in situ hybridization: a bright-field autometallographic alternative to fluorescence in situ hybridization for detection of HER-2/neu gene amplification.Am J Pathol. 2002; 160: 1589-1595
- Hybridization array technologies in McPherson and Pincus: Henry’s clinical diagnosis and management by laboratory methods.22nd edition. Saunders Publishing, New York2011: 1282-1289