To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The sequence of the human genome.Science. 2001; 291: 1304-1351
- Pharmacogenetics of antiretrovirals.Antiviral Res. 2010; 85: 190-200
- Current status of gene expression profiling in the diagnosis and management of acute leukaemia.Br J Haematol. 2009; 145: 555-568
- Staging bone marrow in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: the role of ancillary investigations.Pathology. 2009; 41: 214-222
- The impact of molecular diagnostic tests on patient outcomes.Clin Lab Med. 1999; 19: 815-831
- Financial determinants of outcomes in molecular testing.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1999; 123: 1071-1075
Published online: October 17, 2013
© 2013 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.