Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Update on fluorescence in situ hybridization in melanoma.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2011; 135: 830-837
- Melanocytic lesions: current state of knowledge—part II.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2011; 135: 298-299
- Nevus/melanocytoma/melanoma.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2011; 135: 300-306
- Spitz nevi, atypical Spitzoid neoplasms, and Spitzoid melanoma.Clin Lab Med. 2011; 31: 311-320
- Melanoma in children.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2011; 135: 307-316
- Spitzoid and non-Spitzoid melanoma in children, a prognostic comparative study.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2013; 27: 1214-1221https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-3083
- The atypical Spitz tumor of uncertain biologic potential.Cancer. 2009; 115: 631-641
- Long-term outcome of Spitz-type melanocytic tumors.Arch Dermatol. 2011; 147: 1173-1179
- Distinct sets of genetic alterations in melanoma.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2135-2147
- Clinical responses observed with imatinib or sorafenib in melanoma patients expressing mutations in KIT.Br J Cancer. 2010; 102: 1219-1223
- Copy number variations and clinical outcome in atypical Spitz tumors.Am J Surg Pathol. 2011; 35: 243-252
- HRAS-mutated Spitz tumors, a subtype of Spitz tumors with distinct features.Am J Surg Pathol. 2010; 34: 1436-1441
- Combined BRAFV600E-positive melanocytic lesions with large epithelioid cells lacking BAP1 expression and conventional nevomelanocytes.Am J Surg Pathol. 2013; 37: 193-199
- Atypical Spitz tumors with 6q23 deletions: a clinical, histological, and molecular study.Am J Dermatopathol. 2013; (Accessed July 28, 2013.)https://doi.org/10.1097/DAD.0b013e31828671bf
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) as an ancillary diagnostic tool in the diagnosis of melanoma.Am J Surg Pathol. 2009; 33: 1146-1156
- Fillet of FISH.J Cutan Pathol. 2011; 38: 327-328
- Enhanced detection of Spitzoid melanomas using fluorescence in situ hybridization with 9p21 as an adjunctive probe.Am J Surg Pathol. 2012; 36: 81-88
- A highly specific and discriminatory FISH assay for distinguishing between benign and malignant melanocytic neoplasms.Am J Surg Pathol. 2012; 36: 808-817
- Distinguishing epithelioid blue nevus from blue nevus-like melanoma using fluorescence in situ hybridization.Am J Surg Pathol. 2009; 33: 1396-1400
- Copy number gains in 11q13 and 8q34 are highly linked to prognosis in cutaneous malignant melanoma.J Mol Diagn. 2011; 13: 352-358
- Risk assessment for atypical Spitzoid melanocytic neoplasms using FISH to identify chromosomal copy number aberrations.Am J Surg Pathol. 2013; 37: 676-684
- Molecular diagnosis in dermatopathology: what makes sense, and what doesn't.Exp Dermatol. 2008; 18: 12-23
- Recurrent nodules in a periauricular plaque-type blue nevus with fatal outcome.J Cutan Pathol. 2012; 39: 1088-1093
- Chemotherapy compared with biochemotherapy for the treatment of metastatic melanoma: a meta-analysis of 18 trials involving 2,621 patients.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 253: 5426-5434
- New therapeutical strategies in the treatment of metastatic disease.Dermatol Ther. 2012; 25: 452-457
- Targeting cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 (CTLA-4): a novel strategy for the treatment of melanoma and other malignancies.Cancer. 2007; 110: 2614-2627
- Anti-cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 antibody: the first in an emerging class of immunomodulatory antibodies for cancer treatment.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 5275-5283
- What is the role of cytotoxic T lymphocyte-associated antigen 4 blockade in patients with metastatic melanoma?.Oncologist. 2009; 14: 848-861
- Improved survival with ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 711-723
- Mutations of the BRAF gene in human cancer.Nature. 2002; 417: 949-954
- BRIM-3 Study Group. Improved survival with vemurafenib in melanoma with BRAF V600E mutation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2507-2516
Available at: http://www.zelboraf.com. Accessed September 7, 2013.
- BRIM-2: an open label, multicenter phase II study of vemurafenib in previously treated patients with BRAF V600E mutation-positive metastatic melanoma.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29 ([abstract: 8509])
A study of RO5185426 in comparison with dacarbazine in previously untreated patients with metastatic melanoma (BRIM 3). Available at: http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01006980. Accessed September 7, 2013.
- gp100 peptide vaccine and interleukin-2 in patients with advanced melanoma.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2119-2127
- Kinase-dead BRAF and oncogenic RAS cooperate to drive tumor progression through CRAF.Cell. 2010; 140: 209-221
- RAF inhibitors prime wild-type RAF to activate the MAPK pathway and enhance growth.Nature. 2010; 464: 431-435
- RAF inhibitors transactivate RAF dimers and ERK signalling in cells with wild-type BRAF.Nature. 2010; 464: 427-430
Investigational drug, GSK2118436 (dabrafenib), reported to demonstrate clinical activity in BRAF-mutant patients with brain metastases (BREAK-MB trial). Available at: http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01266967. Accessed September 7, 2013.
- Major response to imatinib mesylate in KIT-mutated melanoma.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 2046-2051
- Multicenter phase II trial of high-dose imatinib mesylate in metastatic melanoma: significant toxicity with no clinical efficacy.Cancer. 2006; 106: 2005-2011
- Phase II trial of imatinib mesylate in patients with metastatic melanoma.Br J Cancer. 2008; 99: 734-740
- Lack of clinical efficacy of imatinib in metastatic melanoma.Br J Cancer. 2005; 92: 1398-1405
- KIT as a therapeutic target in metastatic melanoma.JAMA. 2011; 305: 2327-2334
- Phase II, open-label, single-arm trial of imatinib mesylate in patients with metastatic melanoma harboring c-Kit mutation or amplification.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 2904-2909