Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Genetic alterations during colorectal tumor development.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 525-532
- Epithelial neoplasms of the small intestine.in: Odze R.D. Goldblum J.R. Surgical pathology of the GI tract, liver, biliary tract and pancreas. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2009: 581-596
- Gastrointestinal cancer: incidence and prognosis by histologic type: SEER population-based data, 1973–1987.Cancer. 1995; 75: 154-170
- Defective mismatch repair in the pathogenesis of low-grade appendiceal mucinous neoplasms and adenocarcinomas.Mod Pathol. 2004; 17: 1447-1454
- Loss of chromosome 18q and DPC4 (Smad4) mutations in appendiceal adenocarcinomas.Oncogene. 2004; 23: 859-864
- Adenocarcinoma of the jejunum in association with celiac sprue.J Clin Gastroenterol. 1989; 11: 320-323
- Small bowel neoplasia in coeliac disease. Case report.Gut. 2003; 52: 1211-1214
- Identification of a poor-prognosis BRAF-mutant–like population of patients with colon cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 1288-1295
- Wild-type BRAF is required for response to panitumumab or cetuximab in metastatic colorectal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 5705-5712
- Frequent Ki-ras mutations and transforming growth factor-α expression in adenocarcinomas of the small intestine: report of 7 cases.Dig Dis Sci. 2003; 48: 203-209
- Adenocarcinoma of the small bowel in Lynch syndrome II.Cancer. 1989; 64: 2178-2183
- Morphogenesis and possible precursor lesions of invasive carcinoma of the papilla of Vater: epithelial dysplasia and adenoma.Hum Pathol. 1985; 16: 305-310
- Different clinicopathologic findings in two histologic types of carcinoma of papilla of Vater.Jpn J Cancer Res. 1994; 85: 161-165
- The histopathology and staging of carcinoma of the ampulla of Vater.Histopathology. 1988; 12: 155-165
- Mutations of the Ki-ras, p53 and APC genes in adenocarcinomas of the human small intestine.Int J Cancer. 1997; 70: 390-395
- Activation of c-kras mutations in human gastrointestinal tumors.Gastroenterology. 2000; 118: 1045-1050
- Frequent K-ras mutations in small bowel adenocarcinomas.Dig Dis Sci. 1996; 41: 115-118
- The presence of K-12 ras mutations in duodenal adenocarcinomas and the absence of ras mutations in other small bowel adenocarcinomas and carcinoid tumors.Cancer. 1997; 79: 1804-1808
- An insight into the genetic pathway of adenocarcinoma of the small intestine.Gut. 2002; 50: 218-223
- Small bowel carcinoma in hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer.Am J Gastroenterol. 1998; 93: 2219-2222
- Microsatellite instability and expression of MLH1 and MSH2 in carcinomas of the small intestine.Cancer. 2003; 97: 1551-1557
- Cancer risk in families with hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer diagnosed by mutation analysis.Gastroenterology. 1996; 110: 1020-1027
- Genetic alterations in sporadic and Crohn’s associated adenocarcinomas of the small intestine.Gastroenterology. 1997; 113: 127-135
- Immunophenotype and molecular characterisation of adenocarcinoma of the small intestine.Br J Cancer. 2010; 102: 144-150
- Genetics of adenocarcinomas of the small intestine: frequent deletions at chromosome 18q and mutations of the SMAD4 gene.Oncogene. 2002; 21: 158
- Prognostic significance of microsatellite instability in curatively resected adenocarcinoma of the small intestine.Cancer Lett. 2004; 203: 181-190
- A National Cancer Institute Workshop on Microsatellite Instability for cancer detection and familial predisposition: development of international criteria for the determination of microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer.Cancer Res. 1998; 58: 5248-5257
- Wild-type KRAS is required for panitumumab efficacy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 1626-1634
NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. (NCCN Guidelines). Colon cancer. Version 3. 2013. Available at: nccn.org. Accessed September 7, 2013.
- Defective mismatch repair as a predictive marker for lack of efficacy of fluorouracil-based adjuvant therapy in colon cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 3219-3226
- KRAS mutations as an independent prognostic factor in patients with advanced colorectal cancer treated with cetuximab.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 374-379