Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- The 2008 revision of the World Health Organization (WHO) classification of myeloid neoplasms and acute leukemia: rationale and important changes.Blood. 2009; 114: 937-951
- Ordered rearrangement of immunoglobulin heavy chain variable region segments.EMBO J. 1984; 3: 1209-1219
- Somatic generation of antibody diversity.Nature. 1983; 302: 575-581
- T-cell antigen receptor genes and T-cell recognition.Nature. 1988; 334: 395-402
- Prognostic usage of V(H) gene mutation status and its surrogate markers and the role of antigen selection in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Med Oncol. 2005; 22: 217-228
- Design and standardization of PCR primers and protocols for detection of clonal immunoglobulin and T-cell receptor gene recombinations in suspect lymphoproliferations: report of the BIOMED-2 Concerted Action BMH4-CT98-3936.Leukemia. 2003; 17: 2257-2317
- Powerful strategy for polymerase chain reaction-based clonality assessment in T-cell malignancies. Report of the BIOMED-2 Concerted Action BHM4 CT98-3936.Leukemia. 2007; 21: 215-221
- Detection of BCL2 rearrangements in follicular lymphoma.Am J Pathol. 2002; 160: 759-763
- Mammalian G1 cyclins.Cell. 1993; 73: 1059-1065
- SOX11 expression is highly specific for mantle cell lymphoma and identifies the cyclin D1-negative subtype.Haematologica. 2009; 94: 1555-1562
- Ambivalent role of BCL6 in cell survival and transformation.Oncogene. 2003; 22: 507-516
- BCL6: master regulator of the germinal center reaction and key oncogene in B cell lymphomagenesis.Adv Immunol. 2010; 105: 193-210
- The distinction between Burkitt lymphoma and diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma with c-myc rearrangement.Mod Pathol. 2002; 15: 771-776
- Heterogeneity of the API2-MALT1 gene rearrangement in MALT-type lymphoma.Leukemia. 2000; 14: 1967-1974
- Genetic abnormalities in marginal zone B-cell lymphoma.Haematologica. 2003; 88: 8-12
- Fusion of a kinase gene, ALK, to a nucleolar protein gene, NPM, in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.Science. 1995; 267: 316-317
- TRK-fused gene (TFG) is a new partner of ALK in anaplastic large cell lymphoma producing two structurally different TFG-ALK translocations.Blood. 1999; 94: 3265-3268
- The pathogenesis and management of the coagulopathy of acute promyelocytic leukaemia.Br J Haematol. 2012; 156: 24-36
- Additional chromosomal abnormalities in patients with acute promyelocytic leukaemia (APL) do not confer poor prognosis: results of APL 93 trial.Br J Haematol. 2000; 111: 801-806
- Detection of DNA rearrangements in the AML1 and ETO loci and of an AML1/ETO fusion mRNA in patients with t(8;21) acute myeloid leukemia.Blood. 1993; 81: 883-888
- Association of an inversion of chromosome 16 with abnormal marrow eosinophils in acute myelomonocytic leukemia. A unique cytogenetic-clinicopathological association.N Engl J Med. 1983; 309: 630-636
- Clinical and hematologic characteristics in acute leukemia with 11q23 translocations.Blood. 1986; 67: 484-491
- Clinical, molecular, and prognostic significance of WHO type inv(3)(q21q26.2)/t(3;3)(q21;q26.2) and various other 3q abnormalities in acute myeloid leukemia.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 3890-3898
- Refinement of cytogenetic classification in acute myeloid leukemia: determination of prognostic significance of rare recurring chromosomal abnormalities among 5876 younger adult patients treated in the United Kingdom Medical Research Council trials.Blood. 2010; 116: 354-365
- Molecular heterogeneity and prognostic biomarkers in adults with acute myeloid leukemia and normal cytogenetics.Curr Opin Hematol. 2005; 12: 68-75
- The biology of chronic myeloid leukemia.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 164-172
- Biology of chronic myelogenous leukemia.Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 1998; 12: 1-29
- Standardization and quality control studies of 'real-time' quantitative reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction of fusion gene transcripts for residual disease detection in leukemia: a Europe Against Cancer program.Leukemia. 2003; 17: 2318-2357
- Cytogenetic abnormalities in a series of 1,029 patients with primary myelodysplastic syndromes: a report from the US with a focus on some undefined single chromosomal abnormalities.Cancer. 2008; 113: 3331-3340
Conflict of Interest: The authors of this article are acknowledging full responsibility for the work and are not intending to discuss off label or research use of a drug or device. They have no potential conflicts of interest and no significant financial relationship with commercial organizations.