Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Cancer Facts and Figures 2012. Available at: http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/content/@epidemiologysurveilance/documents/document/acspc-031941.pdf. Accessed September 7, 2013.
Dragovich T, Harris JE. Pancreatic cancer clinical presentation, MedScape Reference Web site. Available at: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/280605-clinical. Accessed September 7, 2013.
- Missense mutations of MADH4: characterization of the mutational hot spot and functional consequences in human tumors.Clin Cancer Res. 2004; 10: 1597-1604
- Immunohistochemical labeling for dpc4 mirrors genetic status in pancreatic adenocarcinomas: a new marker of DPC4 inactivation.Am J Pathol. 2000; 156: 37-43
- Surgical pathology of the GI tract, liver, biliary tract, and pancreas.Saunders/Elsevier, Philadelphia2009
- Ki-ras oncogene activation in preinvasive pancreatic cancer.Gastroenterology. 1992; 102: 230-236
- p16 and K-ras gene mutations in the intraductal precursors of human pancreatic adenocarcinoma.Cancer Res. 1997; 57: 2140-2143
- Aberrant p16(INK4A) and DPC4/Smad4 expression in intraductal papillary mucinous tumours of the pancreas is associated with invasive ductal adenocarcinoma.Gut. 2002; 50: 861-868
- Dpc-4 protein is expressed in virtually all human intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas: comparison with conventional ductal adenocarcinomas.Am J Pathol. 2000; 157: 755-761
- Pancreatic acinar cell carcinoma. An analysis of cell lineage markers, p53 expression, and Ki-ras mutation.Am J Pathol. 1993; 143: 685-698
- Mutations and allelic deletions of the MEN1 gene are associated with a subset of sporadic endocrine pancreatic and neuroendocrine tumors and not restricted to foregut neoplasms.Am J Pathol. 1999; 154: 429-436
- Genetic alterations on 3p, 11q13, and 18q in nonfamilial and MEN 1-associated pancreatic endocrine tumors.Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 1999; 26: 258-264
- Review: multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1, sporadic neuroendocrine tumors, and MENIN.Diagn Mol Pathol. 1999; 8: 107-112
- Role of disease-causing genes in sporadic pancreatic endocrine tumors: MEN1 and VHL.Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2001; 32: 177-181
- Solid-pseudopapillary tumors of the pancreas are genetically distinct from pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas and almost always harbor beta-catenin mutations.Am J Pathol. 2002; 160: 1361-1369
- Pancreatic tumours: molecular pathways implicated in ductal cancer are involved in ampullary but not in exocrine nonductal or endocrine tumorigenesis.Br J Cancer. 2001; 84: 253-262
- K-ras mutation in adenomas and carcinomas of the ampulla of vater.Clin Cancer Res. 1997; 3: 129-133
- APC gene mutations and allelic losses in sporadic ampullary tumours: evidence of genetic difference from tumours associated with familial adenomatous polyposis.Int J Cancer. 1996; 68: 305-312
- Emerging cell-cycle inhibitors for pancreatic cancer therapy.Expert Opin Emerg Drugs. 2012; 17: 571-582
- Genotype-phenotype correlation in hepatocellular adenoma: new classification and relationship with HCC.Hepatology. 2006; 43: 515-524
- Clinical, morphologic, and molecular features defining so-called telangiectatic focal nodular hyperplasias of the liver.Gastroenterology. 2005; 128: 1211-1218
- Telangiectatic focal nodular hyperplasia: a variant of hepatocellular adenoma.Gastroenterology. 2004; 126: 1323-1329
- A quantitative gene expression study suggests a role for angiopoietins in focal nodular hyperplasia.Gastroenterology. 2003; 124: 651-659
- Altered expression of beta-catenin without genetic mutation in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.Mod Pathol. 2001; 14: 900-905
- Expression of E-cadherin, alpha-catenin, beta-catenin, and CD44 (standard and variant isoforms) in human cholangiocarcinoma: an immunohistochemical study.Hepatology. 1998; 27: 974-982
- The role of p27kip1 protein expression on the biological behavior of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.Hepatology. 2001; 33: 1118-1123
- Bcl-2 expression in cholangiocellular carcinoma is inversely correlated with biologically aggressive phenotypes.Oncology. 2000; 59: 63-67
- Benign and malignant tumors of the gallbladder and extrahepatic biliary tract.in: Odze R.D. Goldblum J.R. Surgical pathology of the GI tract, liver, biliary tract and pancreas. 2nd edition. Saunders/Elsevier, Philadelphia2009
- Mutation and altered expression of beta-catenin during gallbladder carcinogenesis.Am J Surg Pathol. 2002; 26: 758-766
- Loss of heterozygosity in dysplasia and carcinoma of the gallbladder.Mod Pathol. 1999; 12: 763-769
- Fragile histidine triad gene abnormalities in the pathogenesis of gallbladder carcinoma.Am J Pathol. 2002; 160: 2073-2079
- Expression of p53 and PCNA in cholangiocarcinoma and primary sclerosing cholangitis.Mod Pathol. 2000; 13: 1265-1268
- Differing rates of loss of DPC4 expression and of p53 overexpression among carcinomas of the proximal and distal bile ducts.Cancer. 2001; 91: 1332-1341
- Genetic changes of p53, K-ras, and microsatellite instability in gallbladder carcinoma in high-incidence areas of Japan and Hungary.World J Gastroenterol. 2008; 14: 70-75