To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Oversight of US genetic testing laboratories.Nat Biotechnol. 2006; 24: 1083-1090
- A sensitive new prenatal test for sickle-cell anemia.N Engl J Med. 1982; 307: 30-32
- For the good of the patient: academic and commercial genetic testing laboratories: complementary if not complimentary.Personalized Medicine. 2007; 4: 489-495
- Characteristics of clinical molecular-genetic testing laboratories in the United States.Clin Chem. 1999; 45: 1288-1290
- Diagnostic testing fails the test.Nature. 2002; 415: 577-579
Available at: http://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-09-00-00200.pdf. Accessed June 19, 2012.
- Direct visualization of cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator mutations in the clinical laboratory setting.Clin Chem. 2004; 50: 836-845
- Technical validation of a luminex based multiplex assay for 40 mutations in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator protein.J Mol Diagn. 2006; 8: 371-375
- Nucleic acid extraction and general procedures in molecular diagnostics—techniques and applications for the clinical laboratory.in: Grody W. Nakamura R. Kiechle F. Molecular diagnostics. Elsevier Press, Amsterdam, Holland2010: 35-58
© 2012 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.