To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The mutational landscape of lethal castrate resistant prostate cancer.Nature. 2012; 487: 239-243
- Integrative genomic profiling of human prostate cancer.Cancer Cell. 2010; 18: 11-22
- Integrative molecular concept modeling of prostate cancer progression.Nat Genet. 2007; 39: 41-51
- Transcriptome sequencing to detect gene fusions in cancer.Nature. 2009; 458: 97-101
- Chimeric transcript discovery by paired-end transcriptome sequencing.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009; 106: 12353-12358
- Transcriptome sequencing across a prostate cancer cohort identifies PCAT-1, an unannotated lincRNA implicated in disease progression.Nat Biotechnol. 2011; 29: 742-749
- The genomic complexity of primary human prostate cancer.Nature. 2011; 470: 214-220
- Inhibition of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase in tumors from BRCA mutation carriers.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 123-134
- Multiple roles of cyclin-dependent kinase 4/6 inhibitors in cancer therapy.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2012; 104: 476-487
- Antitumor activity with CYP17 blockade indicates that castration-resistant prostate cancer frequently remains hormone driven.Cancer Res. 2009; 69: 4937-4940
- Molecular genetics of prostate cancer: new prospects for old challenges.Genes Dev. 2010; 24: 1967-2000
- Utilizing circulating tumor cells: challenges and pitfalls.Curr Opin Genet Dev. 2011; 21: 50-58
- Targeting the PI3K/AKT pathway for the treatment of prostate cancer.Clin Cancer Res. 2009; 15: 4799-4805
- Medullary thyroid cancer: molecular biology and novel molecular therapies.Neuroendocrinology. 2009; 90: 323-348
- Chipping away at the lung cancer genome.Nat Med. 2012; 18: 349-351
- Vandetanib in patients with locally advanced or metastatic medullary thyroid cancer: a randomized, double-blind phase III trial.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 134-141
- Personalized oncology through integrative high-throughput sequencing: a pilot study.Sci Transl Med. 2011; 3: 111-121
- Systematic investigation of genetic vulnerabilities across cancer cell lines reveals lineage-specific dependencies in ovarian cancer.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011; 108: 12372-12377
- Functional viability profiles of breast cancer.Cancer Discov. 2011; 1: 260-273
- Systematic identification of genomic markers of drug sensitivity in cancer cells.Nature. 2012; 483: 570-575
- Intratumor heterogeneity and branched evolution revealed by multiregion sequencing.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 883-892
- What's keeping us so busy in primary care? A snapshot from one practice.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 1632-1636
- Formatting pathology reports: applying four design principles to improve communication and patient safety.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2008; 132: 84-94
- What hematopathology tells us about the future of pathology informatics.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2009; 133: 908-911
© 2012 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.