To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Acral lentiginous melanoma.in: Hartman W. Kay S. Reed R.J. New concepts in surgical pathology of the skin. Wiley, New York1976: 89-90
- Acral lentiginous melanoma of the foot and ankle: a case series and review of the literature.J Foot Ankle Res. 2008; 1: 11
- Acral lentiginous melanoma incidence and survival patterns in the United States, 1986–2005.Arch Dermatol. 2009; 145: 427-434
- Acral lentiginous melanoma: a clincoprognostic study of 126 cases.Br J Dermatol. 2006; 155: 561-569
- The prevalence of melanocytic nevi on the soles in the Japanese population.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2009; 60: 767-771
- Acral lentiginous melanoma: histopathological prognostic features of 121 cases.Br J Dermatol. 2007; 157: 311-318
- “Gloves-and-socks” melanoma: does histology make a difference.Dermatol Surg. 2008; 34: 1372-1378
- Acral lentiginous melanoma presents distinct clinical profile with high cancer susceptibility.Cancer Causes Control. 2009; 20: 115-119
- Acral lentiginous melanoma: an immunohistochemical study of 20 cases.Int J Dermatol. 2003; 42: 123-129
- Nevi with site-related atypia: a review of melanocytic nevi with atypical histologic features based on anatomic site.J Cutan Pathol. 2008; 35: 889-898
- Subungual melanoma a study of 124 cases highlighting features of early lesions, potential pitfalls in diagnosis, and guidelines for histologic reporting.Am J Surg Pathol. 2007; 31: 1902-1912
- Acral lentiginous melanoma in situ: a study of nine cases.Am J Dermatopathol. 2004; 26: 285-289
A version of this article was previously published in Surgical Pathology Clinics 2:3.
© 2011 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.