Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- The limited specificity of histological examination in the diagnosis of dysplastic nevi.J Cutan Pathol. 2008; 35: 20-23
- Anatomy and organization of human skin.in: Burns T. Breathnach S. Cox N. Rook's textbook of dermatology. vol. 1. 7th edition. Wiley-Blackwell, 2004: 3.1-3.84
- Developmental biology.8th edition. Sinauer Associates, Inc Publishers, Sunderland (MA)2006
- Last's anatomy: regional and applied.11th edition. Elsevier Health Sciences, New York2006
- Histological features used in the diagnosis of melanoma are frequently found in benign melanocytic naevi.J Clin Pathol. 2005; 58: 409-412
- Atypical genital nevi. A clinicopathologic analysis of 56 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 2008; 32: 51-57
- Atypical melanocytic nevi of the genital type with a discussion of reciprocal parenchymal-stromal interactions in the biology of neoplasia.Hum Pathol. 1998; 29: S1-S24
- Histopathological features of flexural melanocytic nevi: a study of 40 cases.J Cutan Pathol. 2000; 27: 215-217
- Stedman's concise medical dictionary for the health professions.4th edition. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2001
- Melanocytic nevi of palms and soles: a histological study according to the plane of section.Am J Surg Pathol. 1999; 23: 283-287
- The clinical appearance of clonal nevi (inverted type A nevi).Int J Dermatol. 2004; 43: 882-885
- Melanocytic nevi of the breast: a histologic case-control study.J Cutan Pathol. 2004; 31: 137-140
- Acral melanocytic neoplasms: a histologic analysis of 158 lesions.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1994; 31: 740-745
- Histopathological features of acral melanocytic nevi in children: study of 21 cases.Pediatr Dev Pathol. 1998; 1: 388-392
- A diagnosis for maniacs.Am J Dermatopathol. 2000; 22: 556-558
- Melanocytic lesions of the palm and sole.Histopathology. 1994; 24: 463-467
- Nevi with site-related atypia: a review of melanocytic nevi with atypical histologic features based on anatomic site.J Cutan Pathol. 2008; 35: 889-898
- Anatomical and histopathological correlates of the dermoscopic patterns seen in melanocytic nevi on the sole: a retrospective study.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2005; 53: 230-236
- Acral-lentiginous naevus of plantar skin.Histopathology. 1995; 27: 549-555
- The characteristic histopathologic features of nevi on and around the ear.J Cutan Pathol. 2005; 32: 40-44
- Melanocytic nevi of the auricular region: histologic characteristics and diagnostic difficulties.Am J Dermatopathol. 2005; 27: 111-115
- Atypical nevi of the scalp in adolescents.J Cutan Pathol. 2007; 34: 365-369
- Dysplastic nevi of the scalp and forehead in children.Pediatr Dermatol. 2001; 18: 5-8
- Melanocytic lesions of the genital area with attention given to atypical genital nevi.J Cutan Pathol. 2008; 35: 24-27
- Pitfalls in histopathologic diagnosis of malignant melanoma.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1994 (p. 147–82)
- Melanocytic acral nevi with intraepidermal ascent of cells (MANIACs): a reappraisal of melanocytic lesions from acral sties.Am J Dermatopathol. 1991; 18: 378
- Skin cancer. Melanoma and other specific nonmelanoma skin cancers.Cancer. 1995; 75: 245-256
- Precursors to melanoma and their mimics: nevi of special sites.Mod Pathol. 2006; 19: S4-S20
- Different manifestations of malignant melanoma in the breast: a report of 12 cases and a review of the literature.Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2005; 35: 202-206
- Pigmented mammary Paget disease and pigmented epidermotropic metastases from breast carcinoma.Am J Dermatopathol. 2002; 24: 189-198
- Malignant melanoma originating on the female nipple: a case report.Breast Cancer. 2007; 14: 105-108
- Signature nevi.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2009; 60: 508-514
A version of this article was previously published in Surgical Pathology Clinics 2:3.
All coauthors deny conflicts of interests and have no financial disclosures.