To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Abortion attitudes of pregnant women in prenatal care.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1939-1945
- Maternal serum screening for Down syndrome in early pregnancy.Br Med J. 1988; 297: 883-887
- Low urinary oestriol excretion during pregnancy in women giving birth to infants with Down syndrome.Lancet. 1972; 2: 782-784
- Abnormal maternal serum chorionic gonadotropin levels in pregnancies with fetal chromosome abnormalities.Prenat Diagn. 1987; 7: 623-630
- Second trimester levels of maternal serum inhibin A, total inhibin, alpha inhibin precursor, and activin in Down syndrome pregnancy.J Med Screen. 1996; 3: 58-62
- Second trimester screening for Down syndrome using maternal serum dimeric inhibin A.Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1996; 44: 17-21
- Technical standards and guidelines: prenatal screening for Down syndrome that includes first-trimester biochemistry and/or ultrasound measurements.Genet Med. 2009; 11: 669-681
- First-trimester or second-trimester screening, or both, for Down's syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2001-2011
- First trimester screening for trisomies 21 and 18.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 1405-1413
- First and second trimester antenatal screening for Down's syndrome: the results of the Serum, Urine and Ultrasound Screening Study (SURUSS).J Med Screen. 2003; 10: 56-104
- First- and second-trimester screening: detection of aneuploidies other than Down syndrome.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 651-657
- Patient preference regarding first-trimester aneuploidy risk assessment.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 1429-1436
- Ethical considerations of early (first vs. second trimester) risk assessment disclosure for trisomy 21 and patient choice in screening versus diagnostic testing.Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2007; 145: 99-104
- First- and second-trimester evaluation of risk for Down syndrome.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 10-17
- Evaluation of Down syndrome screening strategies.Semin Perinatol. 2005; 29: 219-224
- The Canadian Early and Mid-trimester Amniocentesis Trial (CEMAT) Group. Randomised trial to assess safety and fetal outcome of early and midtrimester amniocentesis.Lancet. 1998; 351: 242-247
- Prospective first-trimester screening for trisomy 21 in 30,564 pregnancies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1761-1767
- Factors affecting women's preference for type of prenatal screening test for chromosomal anomalies.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 24: 735-739
- First-trimester combined screening: experience with an instant results approach.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 196 (e1–5): 606
- ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 77: screening for fetal chromosomal abnormalities.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 217-227
Published online: June 16, 2010
© 2010 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.