To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Multianalyte maternal serum screening for chromosomal defects.in: Milunsky A. Genetic disorders and the fetus: diagnosis, prevention and treatment. 6th edition. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore (MD)2009: 771-818
- Delta-NT or NT MoM, which is the most appropriate method for calculating accurate patient-specific risks for trisomy 21 in the first trimester?.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 22: 142-148
- A mixture model of nuchal translucency thickness in screening for chromosomal defects.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 31: 376-383
- First and second trimester antenatal screening for Down's syndrome: the results of the Serum, Urine and Ultrasound Screening Study (SURUSS).Health Technol Assess. 2003; 7: 1-88
- First trimester or second-trimester screening, or both, for Down's syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2001-2011
- Contingent screening for Down's syndrome is an efficient alternative to non-disclosure sequential screening.Prenat Diagn. 2004; 24: 762-766
- Age-standardisation when target setting and auditing performance of Down syndrome screening programmes.Prenat Diagn. 2004; 24: 851-856
- Comparison of serum markers in first-trimester Down syndrome screening.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 108: 1192-1199
- Contingent screening for Down syndrome—results from the FaSTER trial.Prenat Diagn. 2008; 28: 89-94
- Ultrasound findings after screening for Down syndrome using the integrated test.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 1046-1052
- Prospective experience with integrated prenatal screening and first trimester combined screening for trisomy 21 in a large Canadian urban center.Prenat Diagn. 2008; 8: 987-992
- Antenatal screening for Down's syndrome using the Integrated test at two London hospitals.J Med Screen. 2009; 16: 7-10
- Evaluation of four years of prenatal screening for aneuploidies in Hospital S. Francisco Xavier using the integrated test.J Med Screen. 2009; 16: 46-47
- Stepwise sequential screening for fetal aneuploidy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197 (e1–5): 312
- First-trimester trisomy screening: nuchal translucency measurement training and quality assurance to correct and unify technique.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 19: 353-359
- Nuchal translucency audit: a novel image-scoring method.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 12: 398-403
- Quality assessment in prospective nuchal translucency screening for Down syndrome.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 18: 641-644
- Quality control of an image-scoring method for nuchal translucency ultrasonography.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 196 (e1–5): 272
- Centre-specific ultrasound nuchal translucency medians needed for Down's syndrome screening.Prenat Diagn. 1995; 23: 389-392
- Quality management of nuchal translucency measurement in residents.Ultraschall Med. 2007; 28: 484-488
- Nuchal translucency measurements for first-trimester screening: the ‘price’ of inaccuracy.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2007; 22: 401-404
- Audit on nuchal translucency thickness measurements in Flanders, Belgium: a plea for methodological standardization.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 24: 511-515
- Quality assessment of routine nuchal translucency measurements: a North American laboratory perspective.Genet Med. 2008; 10: 131-138
- Maintaining quality assurance for sonographic nuchal translucency measurement: lessons from the FASTER Trial.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 33: 142-146
- Quality of nuchal translucency measurements in The Netherlands: a quantitative analysis.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 34: 136-141
- Correct estimation of parameters for ultrasound nuchal translucency screening.Prenat Diagn. 1998; 18: 519-523
© 2010 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.