To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A prospective study to determine the frequency and clinical significance of alloimmunization post-transfusion.Br J Haematol. 1995; 91: 1000-1005
- Multiple red cell transfusions and alloimmunization. Experience with 6996 antibodies detected in a total of 159,262 patients from 1985 to 1993.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1995; 119: 42-45
- Platelet alloimmunization after multiple transfusions: a prospective study of 50 patients.Br J Haematol. 1992; 81: 395-400
- Platelet alloantibodies in transfused patients.Transfusion. 2001; 41: 766-770
- Platelet refractoriness and alloimmunization.Leukemia. 1998; 12: S51-S53
- Platelet alloimmunization after transfusion. A prospective study in 117 heart surgery patients.Vox Sang. 1997; 72: 238-241
- Antibodies to plasma proteins: an association with platelet transfusion refractoriness.Br J Haematol. 1992; 80: 83-90
- Recognition of microorganisms and activation of the immune response.Nature. 2007; 449: 819-826
- Toll-like receptors.Annu Rev Immunol. 2003; 21: 335-376
- Inflammation enhances consumption and presentation of transfused RBC antigens by dendritic cells.Blood. 2007; 110: 2736-2743
- Recipient inflammation affects the frequency and magnitude of immunization to transfused red blood cells.Transfusion. 2006; 46: 1526-1536
- Prevention of red cell alloimmunization by CD25 regulatory T cells in mouse models.Am J Hematol. 2007; 82: 691-696
- The role of inflammation in alloimmunization to antigens on transfused red blood cells.Curr Opin Hematol. 2008; 15: 631-635
- Discrete Toll-like receptor agonists have differential effects on alloimmunization to transfused red blood cells.Transfusion. 2008; 48: 1869-1877
- Does a febrile reaction to platelets predispose recipients to red blood cell alloimmunization?.Transfusion. 2009; 49: 1070-1075
- rs660 polymorphism in Ro52 (SSA1;TRIM21) is a marker for age-dependent tolerance induction and efficiency of alloimmunizaiton in sickle cell disease.Mol Immunol. 2009; 47: 64-70
- Storage of murine red blood cells enhances alloantibody responses to an erythroid-specific model antigen.Transfusion. 2009; 50: 642-648
- Release of biologically active CD154 during collection and storage of platelet concentrates prepared for transfusion.J Thromb Haemost. 2007; 5: 788-796
- The relevance of minor histocompatability antigens in solid organ transplantation.Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2009; 14: 419-425
- Minor histocompatability antigens on transfused leukoreduced units of red blood cells induce bone marrow transplant rejection in a mouse model.Blood. 2009; 114: 2315-2322
- Transfusion of minor histocompatability antigen-mismatched platelets induces rejection of bone marrow transplants in mice.J Clin Invest. 2009; 119: 2787-2794
- Duffy and Kidd blood group antigens: minor histocompatability antigens involved in renal allograft rejection?.Transfusion. 2007; 47: 28-40
- Decreased incidence of marrow graft rejection in patients with severe aplastic anemia: changing impact of risk factors.Blood. 1986; 68: 1363-1368
- Graft failure following bone marrow transplantation for severe aplastic anemia: risk factors and treatment results.Blood. 1989; 73: 606-613
- Bone marrow transplantation for severe aplastic anemia: influence of conditioning and graft-versus-host disease prophylaxis regimens on outcome.Blood. 1992; 79: 269-275
Published online: April 28, 2010
© 2010 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.