Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- The European Blood Directive (2002/98/EC) in the Context of the European Community Legislation.Transfus Med Hemother. 2008; 33: 374-383
- European best practice in blood transfusion: improvement of quality-related processes in blood establishments.ISBT Science Series. 2007; 2: 143-149
European Commission. Europeans and Blood. Eurobarometer 41.0. Brussels: Directorate-General Employment Industrial Relations and General Affairs; 1995. p. 3.
- Structure and governance of blood services: an European view.ISBT Science Series. 2008; 3: 115-118
- The 2007 National Blood Collection and Utilization Survey Report.DHHS, Washington, DC2007
- (The project's website. Available at:)Accessed January 25, 2010)
- Summary table of responses from competent authorities for blood and blood components. Questionnaire on the transposition and implementation of the European regulatory framework blood and blood components [report].Health and Consumers Directorate-General, Brussels2010
- Levels of quality management of blood transfusion services in Europe.ISBT Science Series. 2008; 3: 54-62