To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A more accurate method to estimate glomerular filtration rate from serum creatinine: a new prediction equation. Modification of Diet in Renal Disease Study Group.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 461-470
- Impact of point-of-care testing on patient's length of stay in a large emergency department.Clin Chem. 1996; 42: 711-717
- Point-of-care testing: randomized controlled trial of clinical outcome.Br Med J. 1998; 316: 1052-1057
- Analysis of emergency department test ordering patterns in an urban academic medical center: can the point-of-care option in a satellite laboratory provide sufficient menu to permit full service testing.Point of Care. 2007; 6: 134-138
- Clinical significance and preventive strategies for contrast induced nephropathy.Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 2008; 17: 616-623
- Clinical practice. Preventing nephropathy induced by contrast medium.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 379-386
- Incidence of nephrogenic systemic fibrosis at two large medical centers.Radiology. 2008; 248: 807-816
- Accuracy and impact of a point-of-care rapid influenza test in young children with respiratory illnessess.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2006; 160: 713-718
- Evaluation of a new point-of-care test for influenza A and B in travellors with influenza-like symptoms.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2007; 13: 665-669
- Fetal fibronectin (chapter18).in: Nichols J. Point-of-care testing. Performance improvement and evidence based outcomes. Marcel Dekker, New York2003: 477-489
- DCCT Research Group. The effect of intensive treatment of diabetes on the development and progression of long-term complications in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 977-986
- Intensive blood-glucose control with sulphonylureas or insulin compared with conventional treatment and risk of complications in patients with type 2 diabetes.Lancet. 1998; 352: 837-853
- Regular review: point of care testing.BMJ. 2001; 322: 1285-1288
- A structured teaching and self management program for patients receiving oral anticoagulation: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 1999; 281: 145-150
- Positive urine nitrate test: an accurate predictor of absence of pure enterococcal bacteria.Southern Med J. 2000; 93: 681-682
© 2009 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.