To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Point-of-care testing: performance improvement and evidence-based outcomes.Marcel Dekker, New York2003
- Point of care diagnostics and networks.Crit Care Clin. 2000; 16: 623-639
- Stimulating the adoption of health information technology.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 1477-1479
- Information technology comes to medicine.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 2527-2534
- Options for slowing the growth of health care costs.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1509-1514
- Can electronic medical record systems transform health care? Potential health benefits, savings, and costs.Health Aff. 2005; 24: 1103-1117
- Chapter 2: desktop computers: hardware, chapter 3: desktop computers: software.in: Practical pathology informatics: demystifying informatics for the practicing anatomic pathologist. Springer Science+Business Media, Inc., New York, NY2006: 21-23 (72–3)
- Medical laboratory informatics.Clin Lab Med. 2007; 27 (vii): 823-843
- Introduction to telepathology.in: Cowan D.F. Informatics for the clinical laboratory: a practical guide for the pathologist. Springer, New York, NY2005: 268-286
- Chapter 4: standards for biomedical data.in: Biomedical informatics. Jones and Bartlett, Sudbury (MA)2007: 61-91
- Mars climate orbiter mishap investigation board phase I report. November 10, 1999.(Available at:)ftp://ftp.hq.nasa.gov/pub/pao/reports/1999/MCO_report.pdf
- Dangerous abbreviations.Hum Pathol. 2004; 35: 529-531
- Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on data standards for patient safety. Patient safety: achieving a new standard for care.National Academies Press, Washington (DC)2004
- Pathology data integration with eXtensible Markup Language.Hum Pathol. 2005; 36: 139-145
- Chapter 4: networking and the Internet.in: Practical pathology informatics: demystifying informatics for the practicing anatomic pathologist. Springer Science+Business Media, Inc., New York, NY2006: 95-98
- Informatics in point-of-care testing.in: Price C.P. St. John A. Hicks J.M. Point-of-care testing. 2nd edition. AACC Press, Washington (DC)2004: 197-208
- Developing open standards for point-of-care connectivity.IVD Technology: for In vitro Diagnostics Development & Manufacturing. 1999; 10: 22-25
- The essential role of information management in point-of-care/critical care testing.Clin Chim Acta. 2001; 307: 159-168
- The connectivity industry consortium standard.Point of Care. 2002; 1: 109-110
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Point-of-Care Connectivity; Approved Standard. 2nd edition. CLSI document POCT1-A2 (ISBN 1-56238-616-6).Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne (PA)2006 (p. 1–306)
- Point-of-care testing integration and connectivity.in: Kost G.J. Principles & practice of point-of-care testing. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2002: 507-515
- Advances in connectivity standards for point of care testing.Point of Care. 2002; 1: 117-118
- Chapter 3: information management of point-of-care testing: strategies for improving outcomes.in: Nichols J.H. Point-of-care testing: performance improvement and evidence-based outcomes. Marcel Dekker, New York2003: 59-99
- Quality control in patient self-monitoring of blood glucose.Diabetes Care. 1993; 16: 1306-1308
- Safely implementing health information and converging technologies.Jt Comm Perspect. 2009; 29: 10-13
© 2009 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.