To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Real-time PCR in clinical microbiology: applications for routine laboratory testing.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2006; 19: 165-256
- Molecular diagnosis of Leishmaniasis: current status and future applications.J Clin Microbiol. 2007; 45: 21-25
- Two-round allele specific-polymerase chain reaction: a simple and highly sensitive method for JAK2 V617F mutation detection.Clin Chim Acta. 2009; 401: 148-151
- Effect of HCV viral dynamics on treatment design: lessons learned from HIV.Am J Gastroenterol. 2001; 96: 2818-2828
- HIV viral load response to antiretroviral therapy according to the baseline CD4 cell count and viral load.JAMA. 2001; 286: 2560-2567
- Estimation of warfarin maintenance dose based on VKORC1 (-1639G>A) and CYP2C9 genotypes.Clin Chem. 2007; 53: 1199-1205
- Emerging pathogens: challenges and successes of molecular diagnostics.J Mol Diagn. 2008; 10: 185-197
- Spread of Streptococcus suis sequence type 7, China.Emerg Infect Dis. 2008; 14: 787-791
- SARS molecular epidemiology: a Chinese fairy tale of controlling an emerging zoonotic disease in the genomics era.Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2007; 362: 1063-1081
- Global trends in emerging infectious diseases.Nature. 2008; 451: 990-993
- The advantages of molecular diagnostics in the surveillance of healthcare-associated infections.Lab Med. 2008; 39: 623-625
- Use of active surveillance cultures to detect asymptomatic colonization with carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae in intensive care unit patients.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2008; 29: 966-968
- Origins of major human infectious diseases.Nature. 2007; 447: 279-283
- Point-of-care molecular diagnostic systems—past, present and future.Curr Opin Microbiol. 2005; 8: 504-509
- Molecular diagnostics at POC [abstract].Point of Care. 2008; 7: 134
- Molecular diagnostics—point-of-care (POC) infectious disease test—bridging the gap between rapid diagnosis and treatment.Frost and Sullivan Market Insight. Dec 20, 2008; (Available at:) (Accessed November 5, 2009)
- Currently used nucleic acid amplification tests for the detection of viruses and atypicals in acute respiratory infections.J Clin Virol. 2007; 40: 259-276
- For molecular, a brand-new way.CAP Today. 2008; 22 (36, 38): 35
- Point-of-care testing: 3 new developments needed for future growth.Point of Care. 2008; 7: 97-99
- Comparative genomics tools applied to bioterrorism defense.Brief Bioinform. 2003; 4: 133-149
- Current and developing technologies for monitoring agents of bioterrorism and biowarfare.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2005; 18: 583-607
- Single nucleotide polymorphism profiling assay to confirm the identity of human tissues.J Mol Diagn. 2007; 9: 205-213
- A buoyancy-driven compact thermocycler for rapid PCR.Clin Lab Med. 2007; 27: 215-223
- Microfluidic bias enable nested bio-arrays and autoregulatory devices in Newtonian fluids.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006; 103: 12280-12284
- Innovations in optical microfluidic technologies for point-of-care diagnostics.Lab Chip. 2008; 8: 2015-2031
- Microfluidics at the crossroad with point-of-care diagnostics.Analyst. 2007; 132: 1186-1192
- A low-cost, low-power consumption, miniature laser induced fluorescence system for DNA detection on a microfluidic device.Clin Lab Med. 2007; 27: 173-181
- Reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction on QuickVue influenza test strips.Point of Care. 2009; 8: 1-3
© 2009 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.