Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Judgment under uncertainty: heuristics and biases.Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (UK)1982
- Principles of data mining.MIT Press, Cambridge (MA)2001
Wold H. Soft modeling by latent variables: the nonlinear iterative partial least squares (NIPALS) approach. Perspectives in probability and statistics, In Honor of MS Bartlett. Sheffield, UK: Applied Probability Trust; 1975. p. 117–44.
- Ridge regression: biased estimation for nonorthogonal problems.Technometrics. 1964; 12: 55-67
- Independent component analysis, a new concept?.Technometrics. 1994; 36: 287-314
- Regression, prediction and shrikage (with discussion).J Roy Stat Soc B. 1983; 45: 31-354
- Fast discovery of association rules.in: Fayyad U.M. Pietsky-Shapiro G. Smyth P. Advances in knowledge discovery and data mining. AAAI/MIT Press, Cambridge (MA)1996: 307-328
- Classification and regression trees.Wadsworth, Belmont (CA)1984
- An exploratory technique for investigating large quantities of categorical data.Appl Stat. 1980; 29: 119-127
Brown DE, Pittard CL. Classification trees with optimal multi-variate splits. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Le Touquet (France); 1993. p. 475–8.
- A decision theoretic generalization of online learning and an application to boosting.J of Comp & Sys Sci. 1997; 55: 119-139
- Random forests.Mach Learn. 2001; 45: 5-32
- The nature of statistical learning theory.Springer Verlag, New York1995