Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Computational approaches to phenotyping: high-throughput phenomics.Proc Am Thorac Soc. 2007; 4: 18-25
- Integration of genomic data in electronic health records–opportunities and dilemmas.Methods Inf Med. 2005; 44: 546-550
- Phencode: connecting encode data with mutations and phenotype.Hum Mutat. 2007; 28: 554-562
- A bioinformatics framework for genotype-phenotype correlation in humans with Marfan syndrome caused by FBN1 gene mutations.J Biomed Inform. 2006; 39: 171-183
- The commonality of protein interaction networks determined in neurodegenerative disorders (NDDs).Bioinformatics. 2007; 23 (Available at:) (Accessed July 1, 2007): 2129-2138
- Definitions and terms of reference in data fusion.International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing. 1999; 32: 651-654
Carvalho HS, Heinzelman WB, Murphy AL, et al. A general data fusion architecture. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference of Information Fusion. Cains, Australia, June 2003;2:1465–72.
- Fusion of FNA-cytology and gene-expression data using Dempster-Shafer theory of evidence to predict breast cancer tumors.Bioinformation. 2006; 1: 170-175
Kerschberg L. Knowledge management in heterogeneous data warehouse environments. In: Kambayashi Y, et al, editors. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Data Warehousing and Knowledge Discovery, September 5–7, 2001, Munich, Germany. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2001;2114:1–10.
- The federated database: a basis for biobank-based post-genome studies, integrating phenome and genome data from 600,000 twin pairs in Europe.Eur J Hum Genet. 2007; 15: 718-723
- Multi-database mining.IEEE Computational Intelligence Bulletin. 2003; 2: 5-13
- Toward multidatabase mining: identifying relevant databases.IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. 2001; 13: 541-553
- Knowledge discovery in multiple databases.Springer, New York2004
- The handbook of data mining.Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahweh (NJ)2003
- Data mining in soft computing framework: a survey.IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks. 2002; 13: 3-14
- What makes patterns interesting in knowledge discovery systems.IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. 1996; 8: 970-974
- Locating previously unknown patterns in data-mining results: a dual data- and knowledge-mining method.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2006; 6: 13
To Lease MEDLINE/PubMed and other NLM Databases. Available at: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/license/license.html. Accessed July 1, 2007.
Unified medical language system (UMLS). Available at: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/. Accessed July 1, 2007.
- ReleMed: sentence-level search engine with relevance score for the MEDLINE database of biomedical articles.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2007; 7: 1