Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
American Society for Microbiology. ABMM information. Available at: www.asm.org/Academy/index.asp?bid=2247. Accessed April 1, 2007.
American Board of Pathology. Available at: www.abpath.org. Accessed April 1, 2007.
- Curriculum content and evaluation of resident competency in clinical pathology (laboratory medicine): a proposal.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 917-949
- Graylyn Conference Report. Recommendations for reform of clinical pathology residency training. Conjoint Task Force of Clinical Pathology Residency Training Writing Committee.Am J Clin Pathol. 1995; 103: 127-129
- Teaching pediatric laboratory medicine to pathology residents.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2006; 130: 1031-1038
American Society for Microbiology. Available at: www.asm.org. Accessed April 1, 2007.
- Clinical laboratory consultation.Clin Chem. 1995; 41: 1237-1240
- Clinical laboratory consultation: appropriateness to laboratory medicine.Clin Chim Acta. 2003; 333: 125-129
- Enhanced clinical consulting—moving toward the core competencies of laboratory professionals.Clin Chim Acta. 2002; 319: 117-125
- The nature and extent of training activities in clinical pathology required for effective consultation on laboratory test selection and interpretation.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1997; 1121: 1163-1167
- Assessment in medical education.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 414-415