Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Backer LA. Back to school: options for learning the business of medicine. Fam Pract Manag Available at: www.aafp.org/fpm 2001;8(7):27–33. Accessed April 24, 2007.
- A survey of MD/MBAs: is the future for you?.in: Lazarus A. MD/MBA: physicians on the new frontier of medical management. American College of Physician Executives, Tampa (FL)1998: 29-36
- Medicine and MBAs.Ann Intern Med. 2000; 131: 1015-1016
- A pathologist is as a pathologist does.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1995; 119: 586-590
- Intrapreneurship: why you don't have to leave the corporation to become an entrepreneur.Harper & Row, New York1985
Burke MD, Lundberg GD, Nuzzo J, et al. Special report: ASCP Colorado Springs Conference. The future content and structure of residency training in pathology. Am J Clin Pathol 1990;93:706–11.
- Education in laboratory management for pathology residents.Am J Clin Pathol. 1987; 87: 402-404
- A clinical laboratory management elective for pathology residents.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1992; 116: 108-110
- ASCP Colorado Springs Conference IV: clinical pathology residency curriculum reform.Am J Clin Pathol. 1993; 100: S7-S15
Graylyn Conference Report. Recommendations for reform of clinical pathology residency training. Conjoint Task Force of Clinical Pathology Residency Training Writing Committee. Am J Clin Pathol 1995;103:127–9.
- Survey of management training in United States and Canadian pathology residency programs.Am J Clin Pathol. 1997; 108: 96-100
- Management training for pathology residents. I. Results of a national survey.Am J Clin Pathol. 1994; 101: 559-563
- Management, informatics and regulation.ASCP Resident Physician Section News. 1994; 8: 1-5
- The successful community hospital pathologist—what it takes.Hum Pathol. 1998; 29: 211-214
- Management training for pathology residents: a regional approach.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2004; 128: 59-63
- The pathologist as information specialist.Hum Pathol. 1990; 21: 4-5
- Pathology and patient safety: the critical role of pathology informatics in error reduction and quality initiatives.Clin Lab Med. 2004; 24: 913-943
- A management informatics rotation for pathology residents.Am J Clin Pathol. 1991; 95: S38-S41
- Informatics training in pathology residency programs.Am J Clin Pathol. 2002; 118: 172-178
- Training in pathology informatics: implementation at the University of Pittsburg.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2003; 127: 1019-1025
- Curriculum content and evaluation of resident competency in anatomic pathology: a proposal.Am J Clin Pathol. 2003; 120: 652-660
- Curriculum content and evaluation of resident competency in clinical pathology (laboratory medicine): a proposal.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 917-949
- Teaching pediatric laboratory medicine to pathology residents.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2006; 130: 1031-1038
- Management training for pathology residents. II. Experience with a focused curriculum.Am J Clin Pathol. 1994; 101: 564-568
- A leadership-management training curriculum for pathology residents.Am J Clin Pathol. 1997; 108: 90-95
- A mentor-based laboratory management elective for residents.Am J Clin Pathol. 1999; 111: 156-160
- Physician executives—the lone rangers of administration?.Physician Exec. 2006; 32: 6-9