Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
ACGME. Outcome project. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/outcome/. Accessed April 11, 2007.
- Competency-based residency training in pathology: challenges and opportunities.Hum Pathol. 2002; 33: 3-6
ACGME. Common program requirements. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/navPages/nav_PDcoord.asp. Accessed July 1, 2004; Editorial Revision February, 2004.
ACGME. Program requirements in graduate medical education in anatomic pathology and clinical pathology. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/RRC_300/300_prIndex.asp. Accessed July, 2002; Editorial Revision June, 2004.
ACGME. Program requirements in graduate medical education in bloodbanking/transfusion medicine. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/RRC_300/300_prIndex.asp. Accessed July, 2004; Editorial Revision June, 2004.
- Comprehensive curricular goals for teaching transfusion medicine.Transfusion. 1989; 29: 438-446
- A comprehensive transfusion medicine curriculum for medical students.Transfusion. 1995; 35: 465-469
- Curriculum content and evaluation of resident competency in clinical pathology (laboratory medicine): a proposal.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 917-938
ACGME/American Board of Medical Subspecialties. Toolbox of assessment methods. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/outcome/assess/toolbox.asp. Accessed April 11, 2007.
- Developing an institution-based assessment of resident communication and interpersonal skills.Acad Med. 2006; 81: 1115-1122
- Online database for documenting clinical pathology resident education.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 1-3
McKenna BJ. The ASCP Resident In-Service Examination (RISE): what does it tell us about resident training? ACLPS, Presented at the 41st Annual Meeting. Chicago (IL), June 1–3, 2006.