Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- The “In-training examination” of the American Board of Pediatrics: does it test for “new” or “old” information?.Pediatrics. 1979; 64: 7-9
American Board of Surgery. ABS in-training examination (ABSITE). 2007. Available at: http://home.absurgery.org/default.jsp?certabsite. Accessed January 10, 2007.
American Academy of Neurology. AAN Residency in-service examination. Available at: http://www.aan.com/students/residents/rite.cfm. Accessed January 10, 2007.
American College of Psychiatrists. The psychiatry resident-in-training examination (PRITE). Available at: http://www.acpsych.org/prite/prite.html. Accessed January 10, 2007.
- Interpretation of the American Board of Family Medicine in-training examination.Fam Med. 2000; 33: 98-103
American College of Physicians. Internal medicine in-training examination. Available at: http://www.acponline.org/cme/itelg.htm. Accessed January 10, 2007.
American College of Physicians. In-training exam. Available at: http://www.abts.org/sections/In-Training%20Exam/index.html. Accessed January 10, 2007.
American College of Radiology. 2006 ACR in training exams. Available at: http://rfs.acr.org/training.htm. Accessed January 10, 2007.
American Board of Emergency Medicine. In-training examination overview. Available at: http://www.abem.org/public/portal/alias__Rainbow/lang__en-US/tabID__3427/DesktopDefault.aspx. Accessed January 10, 2007.
American Board of Dermatology. American Board of Dermatology in-training examination. Available at: http://www.abderm.org/residency/InTrainingExam.htm. Accessed January 10, 2007.
- Orthopaedic in-training examination scores: a correlation with USMLE results.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 671-676
- Independent study and performance on the anesthesiology in-training examination.J Clin Anesth. 2006; 18: 471-473
- Resident performance on the Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) in-training examinations: years 1996–2002.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 191: 359-363
American Society for Clincical Pathology. Pathology resident in-service examination (RISE). Available at: http://www.ascp.org/education/assessment/rise.aspx. Accessed January 10, 2007.
- Pathology graduate medical education (overview from 1926 to 2005).Hum Pathol. 2006; 37: 923-928
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. ACGME outcome project. Enhancing residency education through outcomes assessment. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/outcome/. Accessed January 8, 2007.
- Survey analysis of the American Board of Surgery in-training examination.Arch Surg. 1996; 131: 412-416
- Effect of resident call status on ABSITE performance. American Board of Surgery in-training examination.Surgery. 2000; 128: 465-471
- The in-training examination in Internal Medicine: an analysis of resident performance over time.Ann Intern Med. 2002; 137: 505-510
- Failure of a Web-based educational tool to improve residents' scores on the American Board of Surgery in-training examination.Arch Surg. 2006; 141: 414-416
- Effect of a cardiac-specific didactic course on thoracic surgery in-training examination performance.Ann Thorac Surg. 2003; 75: 1128-1131
- The relationship between American College of Radiology in-training examination scores and American Board of Radiology written examination scores.Acad Radiol. 1996; 3: 873-878
- Predict Resident Exam Performance (PREP) study.Neurology. 2003; 60: 1385-1387
- Prediction of ABOG written examination performance from the third-year CREOG in –training examination results.J Reprod Med. 2006; 51: 621-622
- How well does the psychiatry residency in-training examination predict performance on the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology? Part I. Examination?.Am J Psychiatry. 1996; 153: 831-832
- RISE performance predicts outcome on the ABPN Part I examination.Neurology. 2002; 58: 1144-1146
- Performance on ABA-ASA in-training examination predicts success for RCPSC certification, American Board of Anesthesiology-American Society of Anesthesiologists, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.Can J Anaesth. 2000; 47: 914-918
- Conference attendance and performance on the in-training examination in internal medicine.Med Teach. 2004; 26: 640-644
- Factors affecting improvement on the American board of surgery in-training examination (ABSITE).J Surg Res. 2000; 91: 1-4
- Significantly improved American Board of Surgery in-training examination scores associated with weekly assigned reading and preparatory examinations.Arch Surg. 2003; 138: 1195-1197
- Effect of a resident self-study and presentation program on performance on the thoracic surgery in-training examination.Am J Surg. 2001; 181: 142-144
- Study habits of surgery residents and performance on American Board of Surgery in-training examinations.Am J Surg. 2004; 188: 230-236