Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Pathology graduate medical education (overview from 1926 to 2005).Hum Pathol. 2006; 37: 923-928
- Defining and assessing professional competence.JAMA. 2002; 287: 226-235
- Graylyn Conference Report.Am J Clin Pathol. 1995; 103: 127-129
- Curriculum, content, and evaluation of resident competency in clinical pathology (laboratory medicine): a proposal.Hum Pathol. 2006; 37: 934-968
- Competence is a habit.JAMA. 2002; 287: 243-244
Joyce B. Facilitator's manual: practical implementation of the competencies-ACGME April 2006. Available at: www.acgme.org/outcome/e-learn/redir_module2manual.asp. Accessed January 17, 2007.
Outcome Project Timeline. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/outcome/project/timeline/TIMELINE_index_frame.htm. Accessed January 17, 2007.
- Cost-based (part A) pathology physician services: origin, current spectrum, and future.Clin Lab Med. 1999; 19: 783-796
- Competency-based residency training in pathology: challenges and opportunities.Hum Pathol. 2002; 33: 3-6
- The general theory of employment, interest, and money (Preface).MacMillan Cambridge University Press, Cambridge1936
- The daily Drucker.Harper Collins, New York2004