Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Morning report. A survey of resident attitudes.Arch Intern Med. 1995; 155: 1433-1437
- Morning report: focus and methods over the past three decades.Acad Med. 2000; 75: S1-S5
- Participation of internal medicine department chairs in the internal medicine clerkship—results of a national survey.Acad Med. 2005; 80: 479-483
- Resident expectation of morning report: a multiinstitutional study.Arch Intern Med. 1999; 159: 1910-1914
- The principles and practice of morning report.JAMA. 1986; 256: 730-733
- The journal club.Postgrad Med J. 1997; 73: 81-85
- Introducing evidence based medicine to a journal club using a structured pre and post test: a cohort study.BMC Med Educ. 2001; 1: 6
- The journal club and medical education: over one hundred years of unrecorded history.Postgrad Med J. 1987; 63: 475-478
- Do community medicine residency trainees learn through journal club? An experience from a developing country.BMC Med Educ. 2006; 6: 43
- Journal club in postgraduate medicine: a systematic review.Med Teach. 2001; 23: 455-461
- Chief residents' skills with evidence-based medicine: still hazy after all these years.J Gen Intern Med. 2004; 19: 130
- Beyond journal clubs. Moving toward an integrated evidence-based medicine curriculum.J Gen Intern Med. 2006; 21: 538-541
- Residents-as-teachers training in U.S. residency programs and offices of graduate medical education.Acad Med. 2001; 76: S1-S4
- A literature review of “resident-as-teacher” curricula: do teaching courses make a difference?.J Gen Intern Med. 2004; 19: 574-581
- Use of the Internet in pathology resident training and education.Adv Anat Pathol. 2001; 8: 290-297
- Online database for documenting clinical pathology resident education.Clin Chem. 2007; 53: 134-137
- Curriculum content and evaluation of resident competency in clinical pathology (laboratory medicine): a proposal.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 917-949
- A systematic review of resident research curricula.Acad Med. 2003; 78: 61-68
- Characteristics of a successful researcher and implications for faculty development.J Med Educ. 1986; 61: 22-31
AAMC's Task Force II. Promoting translational and clinical science: the critical role of medical schools and teaching hospitals. Available at: www.aamc.org/publications, Accessed January, 2006.
American Board of Internal Medicine. Promoting excellence in health care. Available at: http://www.abim.org/cert/respath_pp.shtm. Accessed January, 2007.
The American Board of Pediatrics. Certifying physicians for infants, children, and adolescents. Available at: https://www.abp.org/ABPWebSite/. Accessed January, 2007.
- Improving training in laboratory medicine.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 915-916