Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Curriculum content and evaluation of residency competency in clinical pathology (laboratory medicine): a proposal.Am J Clin Pathol. 2006; 125 (Clin Chem 2006;52(6):917–49; Hum Pathol 2006;37(8):934–68): 3-37
- Recommendations for reform of clinical pathology residency training.Am J Clin Pathol. 1995; 103: 127-129
- Association of Directors of Anatomic and Surgical Pathology (ADASP). Curriculum content and evaluation of residency competency in anatomic pathology: a proposal.Am J Clin Pathol. 2003; 120 (Hum Pathol 2003;34(11):1083–90): 652-660
- Improving training in laboratory medicine.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 915-916
- Point: developing a curriculum in clinical pathology.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 969-971
- Counterpoint: developing a curriculum in clinical pathology to meet current and future needs.Clin Chem. 2006; 52: 971-972
Intersociety Committee on Pathology Information. Pathology as a career. Available at: http://www.pathology.ecu.edu/. Accessed January, 2007.
- Education—the concern of the profession? Early postgraduate medical education.N Z Med J. 1985; 98: 907-910
- Pathology: the evolution of a specialty in American medicine.Med Care. 1979; 17: 975-988
Available at: http://diagnostics.siemens.com/. Accessed January, 2007.