Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Beaver W. Chilling confessions of cinncinnati's cyanide killer. New York, NY: Windsor Publishing Company; 1991. Mandelsberg R, editor. Medical murderers.
- In Our Midst: An interview with Donald Harvey.([videotape]) Communicorp Television Productions, Lombard, IL1989
- Cyanide evades some noses, overpowers others.JAMA. 1982; 248: 2211
- Ability to smell solutions of potassium cyanide.Nature. 1953; 171: 698-699
- The encyclopedia of serial killers.Checkmark Books, New York2000
- Angels of death: the male nurses.in: Bardsley M. Court TV, Crime Library2005 (Available at:)Accessed January 15, 2006)
- Perfect poison.Kensington Publishing Corp., New York2003
- Deadly medicine.St. Martin's Press, New York1988
- All about Genene Jones.in: Bardsley M. Court TV, Crime Library2005 (Available at:)Accessed January 18, 2006)
- Serial killers: truly weird & shocking.in: Bardsley M. Court TV, Crime Library2005 (Available at:)Accessed December 20, 2005)
- Blind eye: how the medical establishment let a doctor get away with murder.Simon & Schuster, New York1999
Lore D. Book opens wounds OSU suffered over Swango case. Columbus Dispatch. September 14, 1999.
- The application of pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) forensic analyses to tissue samples from an “Angel of Death” investigation.J Forensic Sci. 2005; 50: 215-219
- All about Efren Saldivar.in: Bardsley M. Court TV, Crime Library2005 (Available at:)Accessed January 12, 2006)
- Angel of death.Chamberlain Brothers, New York2004
Available at: http://www.courttv.com/archive/legaldocs/newsmakers/orville.html. Indiana v. Orville Lynn Majors Probable Cause Affidavit. Accessed December 23, 2005.
- The serial killer files.Random House Publishing, New York2003
Pyrek K. Healthcare serial killers: recognizing the red flags. Forensic Nurse Magazine. 2003:September/October. Available at: http://www.forensicnursemag.com/articles/391feat.html. Accessed January 25, 2006.
- Intravenous potassium predicament.Clin J Oncol Nurs. 1997; 1: 45-49
- The detection and identification of quaternary nitrogen muscle relaxants in biological fluids and tissues by ion-trap LC-ESI-MS.J Anal Toxicol. 2002; 26: 29-34
- Determination of succinylcholine in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.J Chromatogr B Biomed Sci Appl. 1998; 718: 129-134
- Notorious murders/not guilty? The Bill Sybers case.in: Bardsley M. Court TV, Crime Library2005 (Available at:)Accessed January 22, 2006)
- Succinylmonocholine identified in negative control tissues.J Anal Toxicol. 2003; 27: 600-601
- Overdose of vecuronium during general anesthesia to an infant.Masui. 2005; 54: 298-300
- Cardiac arrest during anesthesia and recovery period.Ann Fr Anesth Reanim. 1990; 9: 195-203
- Detection of O6-monoacetylmorphine in urine samples by GC/MS as evidence for heroin use.J Anal Toxicol. 1985; 9: 134-138
- Evaluation of acetylcodeine as a specific marker of illicit heroin in human hair.J Anal Toxicol. 1998; 22: 425-429
- Arsenic analysis II: rapid separation and quantification of inorganic arsenic plus metabolites and arsenobetaine from urine.Clin Chem. 1992; 38: 2479-2483
Curry S, LoVecchio F. Hydrogen and inorganic cyanide salts. 2nd edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2001. Sullivan J, Krieger G, editors. Clinical environmental health and toxic exposures.
- Red cell cyanide.J Pharm Pharmacol. 1978; 30: 20-26
Anderson W, Prouty R. Postmortem redistribution of drugs. Chicago, IL: Yearbook Medical Publishers, Inc.; 1989. Baselt R, editor. Advances in analytical toxicology.
- Postmortem chemistry: practical considerations and a review of the literature.J Forensic Sci. 1974; 19: 13-32
- Postmortem chemistries on blood with particular reference to urea nitrogen, electrolytes, and bilirubin.J Forensic Sci. 1974; 19: 33-42
- Postmortem chemistry of blood, cerebrospinal fluid, and vitreous humor.Leg Med Annu. 1977; 1976: 55-92
- Postmortem chemistry update: Emphasis on forensic application.Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 1993; 14: 91-117
- Exhumations: synopsis of morphological and toxicological findings in relation to the postmortem interval. Survey on a 20-year period and review of the literature.Forensic Sci Int. 1997; 90: 139-159
- Pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) isolation and identification in aged autopsy tissues and fluids.J Forensic Sci. 2005; 50: 196-203
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation of adults in the hospital: a report of 14720 cardiac arrests from the National Registry of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2003; 58: 297-308