- Shaw de Paredes E.
- Schwartz G.
- Feig S.
- Patchefsky A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Atlas of film-screen mammography.2nd edition. Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia1992
- Significance and staging of nonpalpable carcinomas of the breast.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1988; 166: 6-10
- Sampling of nonpalpable breast lesions: a plea for a multidisciplinary approach.Breast J. 1999; 5: 79-80
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy for cytologic analysis: utility of syringe handles, automated guns, and the nonsuction method.Radiology. 1992; 185: 819-824
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy versus fine-needle capillary (nonaspiration) biopsy: in vivo comparison.Radiology. 1995; 195: 815-819
- Cytologic diagnosis by fine needle sampling without aspiration.Cancer. 1987; 59: 1201-1205
- Masses in breasts with implants: diagnosis with US-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy.Radiology. 1994; 191: 339-342
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy with a vacuum test tube.Radiology. 1988; 169: 553-554
- Fine needle cytology: is aspiration suction necessary? A study of 100 masses in various sites.Acta Cytol. 1989; 33: 809-813
- Non-aspiration fine needle cytology of the liver: a new technique for obtaining diagnostic samples.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1990; 155: 1217-1219
- Cytologic diagnosis of orbital and periorbital palpable tumors using fine needle sampling without aspiration.Diagn Cytopathol. 1986; 2: 17-20
- Non-aspiration fine needle cytology: application of a new technique to nodular thyroid disease.Acta Cytol. 1988; 32: 353-356
- Fine needle biopsy: comparison of cellular yield with and without aspiration.Diagn Cytopathol. 1989; 5: 162-165
- Cytopuncture in the follow-up of breast carcinoma.Acta Cytol. 1982; 26: 195-200
- Ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy. Update 1998.Breast J. 1998; 4: 292-301
- Solid breast masses diagnosed as fibroadenoma at fine-needle aspiration biopsy: acceptable rates of growth at long-term follow-up.Radiology. 2003; 229: 233-238
- Solid breast lesions: diagnosis with US-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy.Radiology. 1993; 189: 573-580
- Interventional procedures in diseases of the breast: needle biopsy, pneumocystography and galactography.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1992; 158: 1231-1238
Jackson V. The status of mammographically guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy of nonpalpable breast lesions. In: Breast imaging: current status and future directions. Radiol Clin North Am 1992;30:155–66.
- Needle core biopsy guided with mammography: a study of cost-effectiveness.Radiology. 1994; 190: 217-222
- Rate of insufficient samples for fine-needle aspiration for nonpalpable breast lesions in a multicenter clinical trial. The Radiologic Diagnostic Oncology Group 5 Study.Cancer. 1998; 82: 679-688
- Percutaneous breast biopsy.Raven Press, New York1993
- Stereotaxic 14-gauge breast biopsy: how many core biopsy specimens are needed?.Radiology. 1994; 192: 793-795
- US-guided core-needle biopsy of the breast: how many specimens are necessary?.Radiology. 2003; 226: 779-782
- Evaluation of 14- and 11-gauge directional vacuum-assisted biopsy probes and 14-gauge biopsy guns in a breast parenchymal model.Radiology. 1997; 205: 203-208
- Technical innovation: an alternative clip-marking method for use after 14-gauge large core needle biopsy of the breast; an opportunity for huge cost savings.Can Assoc Radiol J. 2004; 55: 75-78
- Stereotactic large-core needle biopsy of 450 nonpalpable breast lesions with surgical correlation in lesions with cancer or atypical hyperplasia.Radiology. 1994; 193: 91-95
- Atypical hyperplasia diagnosed at stereotactic core biopsy of breast lesions: an indication for surgical biopsy.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1995; 164: 1111-1113
- Stereotactic, automated large-core needle biopsy of nonpalpable breast lesions: false negative and histologic underestimation rates after long-term followup.Radiology. 1999; 210: 799-805
- Stereotaxic core biopsy of breast lesions.Radiology. 1992; 183: 631-634
- Percutaneous large-core breast biopsy: a multi-institutional study.Radiology. 1994; 193: 359-364
- Observations of the pathological diagnosis of selected unusual lesions in needle core biopsies of the breast.Breast J. 2004; 10: 522-527
- Recognizing pitfalls in early and late migration of clip markers after imaging-guided directional vacuum-assisted biopsy.Radiographics. 2004; 24: 147-156
- Diagnostic problems in tissues previously sampled by fine-needle aspiration.Am J Clin Pathol. 1991; 96: 76-80
- Epithelial displacement in surgical breast specimens following needling procedures.Am J Surg Pathol. 1994; 18: 896-903
- Does prior fine-needle-aspiration cause difficulties in histologic assessment of breast carcinomas?.Lab Invest. 1994; 70: 13A
- Are malignant cells displaced by large-gauge needle core biopsy of the breast?.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1999; 173: 1303-1313
- Malignant seeding of the needle track during stereotactic core biopsy.Radiology. 1992; 185: 713-714
- Needle biopsy of breast cancer. Appearance of tumor cells along the needle track.Eur J Surg Oncol. 1993; 19: 826-827
- Sonographically guided percutaneous interventions of the breast using a steerable ultrasound beam.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1999; 172: 157-159
- Nonpalpable breast lesions: evaluation by means of fine-needle aspiration cytology.Radiology. 1989; 171: 373-376
- Nonpalpable breast lesions: findings of stereotaxic needle-core biopsy and fine-needle aspiration cytology.Radiology. 1991; 181: 745-750
- Freehand interventional sonography in the breast: basic principles and clinical applications.Radiographics. 1996; 16: 149-161
- Critical pathways in using breast US.Radiographics. 1995; 15: 935-945
Sickles EA. Management of probably benign lesions. RSNA Categorical Course in Breast Imaging 1995; p. 133–8.
- Periodic mammographic follow-up of probably benign lesions: results in 3184 consecutive cases.Radiology. 1991; 179: 463-468
- American College of Radiology breast imaging reporting and data system (BI-RADS).4th edition. American College of Radiology, Reston (VA)2003
- Role of ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy of indeterminate and suspicious axillary lymph nodes in the initial staging of breast carcinoma.Cancer. 2002; 95: 982-988
- Ultrasonographically-guided fine-needle aspiration of axillary lymph nodes: role in breast cancer management.Br J Cancer. 2003; 88: 702-706
- Pre-operative staging of the axilla in women recently diagnosed with breast cancer: accuracy of axillary ultrasound and ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy.([abstract])in: Radiological Society of North America Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting Program 2004. Radiological Society of North America, Oak Brook (IL)2004: 380
- Ultrasound and fine needle aspiration of axillary lymph nodes in initial staging of breast cancer.([abstract])in: Radiological Society of North America Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting Program 2004. Radiological Society of North America, Oak Brook (IL)2004: 380
- Axillary staging using ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy in locally advanced breast cancer.Am J Surg. 2002; 184: 307-309
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment.J Am Coll Surg. 2001; 193: 19-24