Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Breast cancer study.Physician Insurers Association of America, Washington (DC)1990
- Breast cancer study.Physician Insurers Association of America, Rockville (MD)1995
- Breast cancer study.Physician Insurers Association of America, Rockville (MD)2002
- The contribution of pathology to breast cancer malpractice.Seminars in Breast Disease. 1998; 1: 15-22
- Breast cancer and malpractice: a guide to the clinician.Seminars in Breast Disease. 1998; 1: 3-14
Skettington v Bradley, 366 Mich 552; 115 NW 2d 393 (1962).
Francisco parchment Medical Clinic, 88 Mich App 583, 272 NW 2d 736, 1978, modified 407 Mich 325, 1979.
Mahanna v Hirsch, 191 Cal App 3d 1520, 237 Cal Rptr 140 (1987).
- Stereotactic core breast biopsy: a multiinstitutional prospective trial.Radiology. 2001; 218: 866-872
- Core breast biopsy of the breast with atypical ductal hyperplasia: probabilistic approach to reporting.Mod Pathol. 2000; 13: 21A
- Cancer upgrades at excisional biopsy after diagnosis of atypical lobular hyperplasia or lobular carcinoma in situ at core-needle biopsy: some reasons why.Radiology. 2004; 231: 617-621
- Mammographically detected in situ lobular carcinoma of the breast.Virshows Arch. 2000; 436: 421-430
- Calcifications of lobular carcinoma in situ of the breast: radiologic-pathologic correlation.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 176: 1255-1259
Phillips v Good Samariton Hospital, 416 NE 2d 646 (Ohio, 1979).
- Lobular carcinoma in situ or atypical lobular hyperplasia at core-needle biopsy: is excisional biopsy necessary.Radiology. 2004; 231: 813-819
- Interobserver reproducibility in the diagnosis of ductal proliferative breast lesions using standardized criteria.Am J Surg Path. 1992; 16: 1133-1143
- Error in surgical pathology.Am J Surg Pathol. 2004; 28j: 1092-1095