Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Erythrocyte morphology and “spinner” blood film preparations.J Histochem Cytochem. 1974; 22: 506-516
- Quality control and the differential leukocyte count.Clin Lab Haematol. 1990; 12: 101-109
- Williams Hematology. McGraw Hill, New York1995 ed 5.
- Laboratory Haematology. Churchill Livingston, Edinburgh1989
- Practical Haematology. Churchill Livingston, Edinburgh1975 ed 5.
- NCCLS Approved Guideline H14-A2. 1990;
- NCCLS Approved Standard H1-A4. 1996;
- The morphology of malarial parasites in thick blood film preparations. Part IV. The identification of species and phase.Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 1940; 34: 405
- An improved method for thick film preparation using saponin as a lysing agent.Clin Lab Haematol. 1997; 19: 249-251
- Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1991 ed 18.
- Biohazard evaluation of laboratory hematology tests.in: Lake Tahoe, NVPresented at the 7th International Symposium on Technological Innovations in Laboratory Hematology. 1994
- ICSH reference method for staining of blood and bone marrow by azure B and eosin Y (Romanowsky stain).Br J Haematol. 1984; 57: 707-710
- Flow cytometric white blood cell differential: A proposed alternate reference method.Sysm J Int. 1993; 3: 61-69
- Wintrobe's Clinical Hematology. Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia1993 ed 9.
- Blood film evaluations as a quality control activity.Clin Lab Haematol. 1990; 12: 119-127
- Automatic blood film preparation by rheologically controlled spinning.Am J Med Technol. 1976; 42: 336-342
- An evaluation of blood smears made by a new method using a spinner and diluted blood.Am J Clin Pathol. 1978; 70: 885-892
Pawlick G, Relopez J: Kaiser Permanente interlaboratory abnormal cell study comparing slide quality of the Sysmex SP-100 automated slide maker/stainer to manual technique. Sysm J Int, in press
- NCCLS Approved Standard H4-A3. 1991;
- NCCLS Approved Standard H3-A4. 1998;
- NCCLS Approved Standard H20-A. 1992;
- Causes for poor leukocyte distribution in manual spreader-slide blood films.Am J Med Technol. 1980; 46: 624-632
- Comparison of five methods for preparing blood smears.Am J Med Technol. 1976; 42: 71-78
- The use of a slide spinner in the analysis of cell dispersion.J Histochem Cytochem. 1976; 24: 11-15