- Gabbe S.
- Gabbe S.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Definition, detection, and management of gestational diabetes.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 67: 121-125
- Screening for gestational diabetes: a critical review.J Fam Pract. 1993; 37: 277-283
- A prospective study of pregravid determinants of gestational diabetes mellitus.JAMA. 1997; 278: 1078-1083
- Peripheral utilization of glucose in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1956; 2: 658
- Carbohydrate metabolism in pregnancy.New Engl J Med. 1964; 271: 866-869
- Insulin therapy for gestational diabetes.Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 51: 306-310
- Gestational diabetes and perinatal mortality rate.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 116: 901-904
- Gestational diabetes: infant and maternal complications of pregnancy in relation to third-trimester glucose tolerance in the Pima Indians.Diabetes Care. 1980; 3: 458-464
- Influence of diagnostic criteria on the incidence of gestational diabetes and perinatal mortbidity.JAMA. 1993; 269: 609-615
- The outcome of diabetic pregnancies in relation to the mother's blood sugar level.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 112: 213-220
- Medical treatment of the gestational diabetic.Obstet Gynecol. 1974; 43: 817-822
- Ten-year experience of insulin treatment in gestational diabetes.Acta Paediatr Scand. 1985; 320: 85-93
- The relationship between large-for-gestational-age infants and glycemic control in women with gestational diabetes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 1478-1483
- Cesarean delivery in relation to birth weight and gestational glucose tolerance: pathophysiology or practice style?.JAMA. 1966; 275: 1165-1170
- Rationale and performance of tests for gestational diabetes.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 34: 544-547
- Maternal age and screening for gestational diabetes: a population-based study.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 73: 557-561
- Summary and recommendations of the Fourth International Workshop-Conference on Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.Diabetes Care. 1998; 21: 161B-167B
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Diabetes and pregnancy. Washington, DC; December 1994. Technical bulletin #200.
- Screening for gestational diabetes.Optimum timing and criteria for retesting. Diabetes. 1985; 34: 21-23
- Should the fifty-gram, one-hour plasma glucose screening test for gestational diabetes be administered in the fasting or fed state?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 154: 1031-1035
- A study of glucose tolerance and screening criteria in 752 unselected pregnancies.Diabetes. 1963; 12: 313-318
- Criteria for screening tests of gestational diabetes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 768-773
- Diagnosis of gestational diabetes by use of a glucose polymer.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 160: 383-384
- Practical screening for diabetes mellitus in pregnant women.Acta Endocrinol. 1974; 182: 11S
- Random capillary blood glucose and conventional selection criteria for glucose tolerance testing during pregnancy.Diabetes Res. 1985; 2: 29-33
- The “breakfast tolerance test”: screening for gestational diabetes with a standardized mixed nutrient meal.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 1113-1117
- Testing for gestational diabetes.in: Reece E.A. Coustan D.R. Diabetes mellitus in pregnancy. 2nd edition. Churchill Livingstone, New York1995: 261-275
- Glycosylated hemoglobin as a screening test for carbohydrate tolerance in pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 150: 455-460
- Criteria for the oral glucose tolerance test in pregnancy.Diabetes. 1964; 13: 278
- Classification and diagnosis of diabetes mellitus and other categories of glucose intolerance.Diabetes. 1979; 28: 1039-1057
- Do the current standards for glucose tolerance testing in pregnancy represent a valid conversion of O'Sullivan's original criteria?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 638-641
- Gestational diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 2001; 24: S77
- Definition, diagnosis, and classification of diabetes mellitus and its complications: report of a WHO consultation.World Health Organization, Geneva1999
- The rapid intravenous glucose tolerance test in pregnancy.J Clin Invest. 1961; 40: 2180-2184
- Simplifying the intravenous glucose tolerance test.J Reprod Med. 1982; 27: 633-638
- Changes in the oral glucose tolerance test during the puerperium.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1971; 78: 460-463
- Gestational diabetes: predictors of subsequent disordered glucose metabolism.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 168: 1139-1145
- Postpartum testing for antecedent gestational diabetes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 1128-1131
- Diabetes 1996: vital statistics.ADA, Alexandria (VA)1996 (p. 67–9)
- Outcome of pregnancy in diabetic women in Soweto, South Africa.Diabetic Med. 1993; 10: 290-294
- Clinical Chemistry: Principles and Techniques. 1st edition. Hoeber Medical, New York1965
- Glucose measurements and clinical correlations.JAMA. 1973; 224: 1743
- Comparison of standard oral glucose tolerance test and rapid intravenous glucose tolerance test in normal pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1964; 24: 508
- Glucose intolerance during pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 35: 495