Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Immunoassay of human chorionic gonadotropin, its free subunits, and metabolites.Clin Chem. 1997; 43: 2233-2243
- Early pregnancy human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) isoforms measured by an immunoradiometric assay for choriocarcinoma-like hCG.J Endocrinol. 1999; 161: 99-106
- Detection of early pregnancy forms of human chorionic gonadotropin by home pregnancy test devices.Clin Chem. 2001; 47: 2131-2136
- Carbohydrate and peptide structure of the α- and β-subunits of human chorionic gonadotropin from normal and aberrant pregnancy and choriocarcinoma.Endocrine. 1997; 7: 15-32
- Hyperglycosylated hCG (invasive trophoblast antigen) immunoassay: a new basis for gestational down syndrome screening.Clin Chem. 1999; 45: 2109-2119
- Utility of commonly used commercial hCG immunoassays in the diagnosis and management of trophoblastic diseases.Clin Chem. 2001; 47: 308-315
- Natural limits of pregnancy testing in relation to the expected menstrual period.JAMA. 2001; 286: 1759-1761
- Incidence of early loss of pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 189-194
- Measuring early pregnancy loss: laboratory and field methods.Fertil Steril. 1985; 44: 366-374
U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health. Guidance for over-the-counter (OTC) human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) 510(k)s. July 22, 2000. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/ode/guidance/1172.html. Accessed March 21, 2003.
- Relationship between blood and urine concentrations of intact human chorionic gonadotropin and its free subunits in early pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 590-593
- Ectopic pregnancy.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2000; 263: 87-92
- Ectopic pregnancy.Am Fam Physician. 2000; 61: 1080-1088
- Ectopic pregnancy: an update.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 12: 369-375
- Nonsurgical treatment of ectopic pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 1325-1329
- Heterophilic antibodies remains a problem for the immunoassay laboratory.Am J Clin Pathol. 1997; 108: 417-421
- False diagnosis and needless therapy of presumed malignant disease in women with false-positive human chorionic gonadotropin concentrations.Lancet. 2000; 355: 712-715
- Reproductive outcome after linear salpingostomy for ectopic gestation: a prospective 3 year follow up.Fertil Steril. 1992; 57: 682-684
- Interstital heterotopic pregnancy in a woman conceiving by in vitro fertilization after bilateral salpingectomy.Mayo Clin Proc. 2001; 76: 90-92
- Urine β-core fragment, a potential screening test for ectopic pregnancy and spontaneous abortion.Fetal Diagn Ther. 1997; 12: 336-339
- Increased concentration of the free β-subunit of human chorionic gonadotropin in hyperemesis gravidarum.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1994; 73: 770-772